• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulo Dybala

But your assuming we make the same again this year - of course I’m assuming we don’t.

Also I read it differently

Clubs can spend up to 5m euros (£3.9m) more than they earn per assessment period, although, under this monitoring period, total losses of 45m euros (£35m) were permitted as long as clubs had owners who could cover such amounts

Per assessment period sounds like you can’t roll money over?

I’d be stunned if you couldn’t spend money you earned and had in the bank from a previous season for example

Would make no sense in making money otherwise

Just when I thought I was out....

Even if Levy comes out now and say “this deal is 100% dead, there’s more chance of us signing Sol Campbell” I’m holding out hope until the window is shut and I’ll be sat by my computer waiting for it to happen. Knowing Levy, this is exactly what will happen, he’ll lump a few million on Dybala signing and we’ll come out of it with a profit and the player.

But your assuming we make the same again this year - of course I’m assuming we don’t.

Also I read it differently

Clubs can spend up to 5m euros (£3.9m) more than they earn per assessment period, although, under this monitoring period, total losses of 45m euros (£35m) were permitted as long as clubs had owners who could cover such amounts

Per assessment period sounds like you can’t roll money over?

Seems bizarre to me that spending would be limited to a single years income being the only available amount to spend.

You save a load of money one year, and the following year what? You cant touch it now? Does it sit there forever?

I thought FFP was all about sustainability, more about the Balance Sheet than Income Statment. Not over stretching the club and endangering it long term.

In that context I cant see how it wouldnt be possible to have money this year that we spend next.

If its true he is in london, then I believe this will happen.

Would seem odd for a player to hop back on a plane and go home after coming all that way.

Him travelling to london, if true, is a clear sign that all parties are well up for it and its happening imo.

Well Sky Italy said it was very unlikely 30 minutes ago. Methinks there is a lot of flimflam being sprouted.

giphy.gif

Back