• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulo Dybala

It's off. Move on.

Juve have already sold Kean, Mandzukic could be off to United, and they fannied around on Lukaku and thus missed out. So they're not going to let Dybala go as well without someone else in first.

Annoyingly, they'll probably get that player in eventually as they have another 3 weeks to sort it.
We don't have that luxury.

So even when DL does pull his finger out and go for the big name, that player's club ultimately shaft us as they – in true Spurs style - have missed out on a replacement through dingdonging about!

...Now that is sexy!

It's off. Move on.

Juve have already sold Kean, Mandzukic could be off to United, and they fannied around on Lukaku and thus missed out. So they're not going to let Dybala go as well without someone else in first.

Annoyingly, they'll probably get that player in eventually as they have another 3 weeks to sort it.
We don't have that luxury.

So even when DL does pull his finger out and go for the big name, that player's club ultimately shaft us as they – in true Spurs style - have missed out on a replacement through dingdonging about!

...Now that is sexy!

Are you suggesting that levy is to blame if we do not sign him?????

Had a feeling the second Lukaku was off it meant bad news for us, just not this way.

So disappointed as per, just so annoying.

Hate twitter with a passion, yes great source of info but ultimately gets so contradicting at times.

If Dybala is truly dead in the water, then we have to act stupidly quick for Bruno Fernandes and or Countinho.

So Juventus won't sell an unwanted player until they have a replacement. I would have thought it would be easy to buy an unwanted player. I'm available for a couple of a million year if they exclude me from the squad and force me to train alone. I'll go and play golf with Gareth.

Are you suggesting that levy is to blame if we do not sign him?????

No def not. Quite the opposite in fact!
I'm highlighting the frustration that DL is actually trying hard to pull off a major signing, yet the hold up seems to be the one thing that has ironically screwed us over in the past!

e.g - Had Juve not have dingdonged around over Lukaku and got it done before Inter (a la Spurs in previous years), then maybe they'd be in a better position by now to let Dybala go.

It's ironic, and bloody awful irony at that!!!!

Do the owners of the image rights consider that if he is unwanted by his current club, image rights will be worth less, and if he is successful in the biggest League in the world, he will be a bigger star? Come on, let's get this doooooooooone!!!

I'm sure they are well aware of the value of image rights in the PL which is why they'll hold out for a higher price. I don't think third party image rights are allowed here.

The agent who owns them won't care if his ex-client misses out on a transfer he wants so can play hard ball.

ITS BACK ON

2445c478a838622bb39fc7edc35c4692.jpg

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Do the owners of the image rights consider that if he is unwanted by his current club, image rights will be worth less, and if he is successful in the biggest League in the world, he will be a bigger star? Come on, let's get this doooooooooone!!!

They are owned by his ex-agent. Their value is as a ransom on a transfer.

Back