• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprise! Both electronic tickets and members cards not being recognised by scanners - everyone being directed to the ticket office. What a fudging farce.

Not surprised.

Also looks like new members / STs won’t get stadium access cards before the start of the season, which is unbelievable really. And I didn’t get a birthday card!

They say it’s due to numbers - but they don’t send out that many. It’s mostly due to being brick :)

Not surprised.

Also looks like new members / STs won’t get stadium access cards before the start of the season, which is unbelievable really. And I didn’t get a birthday card!

They say it’s due to numbers - but they don’t send out that many. It’s mostly due to being brick :)

There were a lot of angry punters at the ticket office today. It was shocking.

We got to the ground at 1.00pm and eventually gained entry at 1.55pm. Had to queue and then have tickets printed off at the TO and we were sent off after being told, “We can’t guarantee they will work.” WT actual F?

No one we dealt with could have given less of a brick. Terrible service.

Rant over!

its the same first game every season though usually thats a league game.Seem to remember missing half the first half a few years ago against swansea.

Hadn't they said that even Premium card holders woukld need to print a ticket ?

All-round bad comms is not a new feature, though.

Edit - found this on an email (I wasn't expecting to attend as clearing Dad's house), and the belated info on travel issues sort of made it easier.

*Please note that this game is not included in your seasonal membership and access cards will not work for this fixture. All tickets purchased will be sent as etickets.

Hadn't they said that even Premium card holders woukld need to print a ticket ?

All-round bad comms is not a new feature, though.

Edit - found this on an email (I wasn't expecting to attend as clearing Dad's house), and the belated info on travel issues sort of made it easier.

*Please note that this game is not included in your seasonal membership and access cards will not work for this fixture. All tickets purchased will be sent as etickets.

I had the e-ticket too. Still didn’t work.

its the same first game every season though usually thats a league game.Seem to remember missing half the first half a few years ago against swansea.

I REMEMBER THIS! One of the first games i'd taken my daughter to. She was buzzing to be there and in tears when we weren't able to get in. The queue was stretching down the Park Lane and we made it in to catch about 5 mins of first half.

Doesn't really ever feel like they've ever got it running 100% since. Always a problem in some shape or form.

I'm a one hotspur member and thought I'd see what the ticket exchange looks like for this weekend.. only it won't let me access it?

Can anyone confirm they can get in? or have they decided to pick on me specifically.

I'm a one hotspur member and thought I'd see what the ticket exchange looks like for this weekend.. only it won't let me access it?

Can anyone confirm they can get in? or have they decided to pick on me specifically.
I got stuck on circle of doom for a bit but the selection screen finally loaded (using the link elyid posted above) and there’s dozens of single seats available via exchange with a handful of pairs too.

309AD26A-F96E-444A-8111-65D248D51496.jpeg

Trying to locate how many membership points are allocated to each home and away games(cough cough no frigging chance)... presume its one point for all home A grade games,3 for B games and 5 for C games....looked everywhere on the ticketing web site can't see it anywhere grrrrrrr.........any links??

Trying to locate how many membership points are allocated to each home and away games(cough cough no frigging chance)... presume its one point for all home A grade games,3 for B games and 5 for C games....looked everywhere on the ticketing web site can't see it anywhere grrrrrrr.........any links??

That's how it used to be. Not seen anything to say the points have changed for this season, just the one saying West Ham is now a Cat B game...:D

I got stuck on circle of doom for a bit but the selection screen finally loaded (using the link elyid posted above) and there’s dozens of single seats available via exchange with a handful of pairs too.

View attachment 7022

Cheers, it's letting me in now too. Not gonna get tickets for the Villa game I don't think, but good to see the system works.

I'm a One Hotspur-member, and me and 5 other members are planning a trip over to the Watford-game in october. The On-sale-date for us is 21. august, but I already see people requesting tickets around on various facebook-pages and forums.
I was planning to attempt to get all 6 of us placed together, and thought i had a fairly decent chance of getting that on the on-sale date.

If i should be absolutely certain of getting all 6 together, should I request tickets from some season-ticket-dude already now? Or would it be fairly safe to attempt to get tickets on the 21th?

I'm a One Hotspur-member, and me and 5 other members are planning a trip over to the Watford-game in october. The On-sale-date for us is 21. august, but I already see people requesting tickets around on various facebook-pages and forums.
I was planning to attempt to get all 6 of us placed together, and thought i had a fairly decent chance of getting that on the on-sale date.

If i should be absolutely certain of getting all 6 together, should I request tickets from some season-ticket-dude already now? Or would it be fairly safe to attempt to get tickets on the 21th?
You don’t need six together

You’re not 7 year old girls

Dave won’t stop talking and tbh Pidge is a nob

Unless you plan to spell out “ Dybala” on your naked chests?

You don’t need six together

You’re not 7 year old girls

Dave won’t stop talking and tbh Pidge is a nob

Unless you plan to spell out “ Dybala” on your naked chests?
Oh darn! Busted!

No, we don’t need all 6 together, but ideally..
:)

But if you fix the tickets and paint, I’ll provide the canvas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back