• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

Unless they're not bothered about whether he leaves or not. Fekir was a bargain price, so perhaps they're ok with him staying?

Surprising that they'd play him in a friendly today if they thought a deal was likely
I don’t know why people still go on about whether a player playing in a game or not means anything in regards to a transfer. It has been proved time and time and time again that a player featuring in a game or not featuring in a game has zero indication as to whether he’s about to move or not....

I don’t know why people still go on about whether a player playing in a game or not means anything in regards to a transfer. It has been proved time and time and time again that a player featuring in a game or not featuring in a game has zero indication as to whether he’s about to move or not....
If it did then Ronaldo is leaving Juventus because he never played their game in Korea.

Some chat from a few French journos who cover PSG that this is “imminent”

Ryanair fly to Morocco so that’s a sign...

imminent [ im-uh-nuhnt ]

adjective
likely to occur at any moment; impending:

Her death is imminent.

The detail provided by the Herc 'ITK' is interesting reading if nothing else:
"Betis have honestly been playing us, and tinkling us about. We had certainly one medical booked couple weeks ago, for them to switch with a load of flimflam stories. We played a key role in them getting Fekir for the price they got him, and PSG were being favourable in what they are owed.

They wanted us to pay everything off within 12 months, which is unheard of at this level. Then they wanted it over 2 years with a sizeable initial payment. After they dingdonged us around when we were pursuing N'Dombele, we left them to stew. We then started to pursue other targets, and they called us back. This is when I had put my nads on the line, as medical was 100% booked and confirmed for that coming week.

Now they sense and hear about our Fernandes negotiations, which seems to be much further advanced than one could think. And after calling us to conclude the deal last week, they again switch wanted a massive down payment.

Now this would effect our other deals the ready cash we have for our potential other targets. I do not want to go into it more than what I just done. The ball is in their court, because from where we stand, we don’t trust anything that comes out of Betis’ mouth. And I am not a BSoDL. But you just cannot blame him one iota here."

The detail provided by the Herc 'ITK' is interesting reading if nothing else:
"Betis have honestly been playing us, and tinkling us about. We had certainly one medical booked couple weeks ago, for them to switch with a load of flimflam stories. We played a key role in them getting Fekir for the price they got him, and PSG were being favourable in what they are owed.

They wanted us to pay everything off within 12 months, which is unheard of at this level. Then they wanted it over 2 years with a sizeable initial payment. After they dingdonged us around when we were pursuing N'Dombele, we left them to stew. We then started to pursue other targets, and they called us back. This is when I had put my nads on the line, as medical was 400% booked and confirmed for that coming week.

Now they sense and hear about our Fernandes negotiations, which seems to be much further advanced than one could think. And after calling us to conclude the deal last week, they again switch wanted a massive down payment.

Now this would effect our other deals the ready cash we have for our potential other targets. I do not want to go into it more than what I just done. The ball is in their court, because from where we stand, we don’t trust anything that comes out of Betis’ mouth. And I am not a BSoDL. But you just cannot blame him one iota here."
GGG is ROFL LHAO and in pure hysterics. GHod bless all ITKs they do create some fudging good laughs GGG says. He's been around years talking absolute brick hasn't he?:D

Last edited:
More talk it's done now (52m+8m), and he's yet to get off the bench in that friendly in Morocco for Betis...

(Close the fudging window I hate it, please make this stop)

Back