• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester's 2nd club United***

wiziwig

Steed Malbranque
I hate this lot, proper entitled dingdonghead fanbase and I'm still not over, Hoddle's Spurs, losing that 3-0 half-time lead! grr grr

Proper Caants and friendly or whatever, I know we're all united,:cool: @Nigeyman included,;) in wanting The Pochy's Babes:cool: to smash 'em!

COYS!!!!

International Champions Cup

• Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United
  • 12:30pm Thursday 25th July
  • Hongkou Stadium

im-not-saying-i-hate-you-but-i-would-unplug-7973610.png

Good ...That's how it should be....I hated every moment of putting it together and I want you guys to hate it and to hate me for posting it :p

I absolutely love it, hope we cause them maximum humiliation and our young boys can prosper off the back of pumping them, propelling them to a future of greatness in a lillywhite shirt!

I can’t hate you at all, your literally the first to @ my name without going forth to explain what a horrid little cianti I am!

But yeah...poo poo omt!

Does anyone know if the club will stream this on the official site, tried to see if there is any tv coverage and it’s not on Premier Sports like the rest of this ICC but on mufudgingtv, surely Levy did not get us in a game with exclusive coverage on those clams own payed for channel, locking away coverage for our fans and we get to show it too.

Does anyone know if the club will stream this on the official site, tried to see if there is any tv coverage and it’s not on Premier Sports like the rest of this ICC but on mufudgingtv, surely Levy did not get us in a game with exclusive coverage on those clams own payed for channel, locking away coverage for our fans and we get to show it too.

It's on MUTV

It's on MUTV

That’s my whole point, surely someone at the club had at least one functioning brain cell between them and did not give the UK rights exclusively to those clams, most spurs fans absolutely detest Man U and no one is going to subscribe to their in house propaganda channel, surely we would have retained the rights to show our own coverage on the website and just stick a big “SPURS TV” logo on the screen, the legends test event was only announced to be streamed like what a hour or two before ko that’s why I’m wondering if the club plan to stream it on the website.

I thought we were playing Burnley when I read the thread title. But I'd forgotten that Burley is only Lancashire, not Greater Manchester

I have no clue if it will work in the UK or if it will get geo blocked, but I have been digging around and there is a app available on the Apple App Store and Samsung tv’s at least called LaLiga Sports tv it’s completely free and it’s advertising that they are showing the game live,

Back