• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

What’s that Everyman cinema like? I have one of those Cineworld passes so generally just go there.

Boutique like cinema’s you sit on very comfy couches, they bring food and drinks to your seats, just costs a bit more than the Odeon/Cineworld etc

Dont go there all the time though as its a lumpy cost

I watched Lion King last night. I thought that it was excellent, the animation is mind blowing, the extra scenes add to the film and whilst it isn’t better than the original, it’s great what has been achieved.
Did you watch IMAX version?

As wondering whether to pay the extra fiver uplift or just have an Unlimited freebie.

Watched Overlord on Sky Movies tonight.Take your brain out and watch type of popcorn trash. Enjoyed it, easy to watch.

Yes many times

I thought they might have but was wondering if many people were watching this version of Lion King as their first experience of the film. There must be some people who have not watched the original and so I wonder how that changes their appreciation of this version.

12kui5.jpg

Back