• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

Yeah, maybe that’s it.... looks good in highlights but doesn’t do the dirty work?

Usually involved in the dirty work as in getting yellow cards and red cards unnecessarily and kicks up a stink when he gets subbed. But hard working not so much unless it's for his own benefit and for five minutes

Last edited:
Is that the Brighton player? Strange as he always looked Brighton’s best attacking player whenever I saw them.
Same here. Often seemed to be Brighton's main man whenever I watched them, and popular with the crowd too.

Was named EFL Championship Player of the Season a couple of years back.

Last edited:
Is that the Brighton player? Strange as he always looked Brighton’s best attacking player whenever I saw them.

Was having it off with one of the coaches wife. He has previous for this.

Got done for speeding at 80mph in a 30 zone, quite a few Brighton players been done on the same stretch of road for this, stupid tacos because everyone knows these speed camera's.

He has a history of dodgy behaviour.

Back