• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

It sounds very hopeful - although it seems he's been close to agreeing terms for a good while without putting pen to paper. Hopefully the release clause (coupled with lack of any real interest from Spain this summer) is the clincher that will bring his signature.
If it does, it will be fantastic news.

It looks like we are going to realize something of a dream and see Eriksen staying with Lo Celso coming in too. Add Ndombele and hopefully Sessegnons into the mix, and this will clearly have been an excellent window.

This would be excellent. We would have addressed all of our creativity issues in midfield.

My fingers are crossed. Eriksen signed up for next year, Toby on board, N'Dombele signed + possibly a few more additions, as well as a full summer with virtually no international distractions, and I will start to get really excited for the up coming season.

My fingers are crossed. Eriksen signed up for next year, Toby on board, N'Dombele signed + possibly a few more additions, as well as a full summer with virtually no international distractions, and I will start to get really excited for the up coming season.
Don't want to sound pessimistic, but Aurier had AFCON and picked up an injury and Foyth is suspended for the first two games, so looks like KWP will start at RB when the season opens. Which is fine for the Villa game, but City will be more of a concern. Lo Celso won't be getting a full pre-season either, nor will Sess, due to vacation and injury, respectively.

Nevertheless, even if we get no one else in, or our incomings miss pre-season, I do believe just Ndombele added to our current squad together with rest and a full pre-season for everyone else is going to have a massive impact, so I'm leaning on the more optimistic side.

Don't want to sound pessimistic, but Aurier had AFCON and picked up an injury and Foyth is suspended for the first two games, so looks like KWP will start at RB when the season opens. Which is fine for the Villa game, but City will be more of a concern. Lo Celso won't be getting a full pre-season either, nor will Sess, due to vacation and injury, respectively.

If Toby stays, he could fill in easily as he did for Belgium. If not there's still a one Moussa Sissoko...

Nevertheless, even if we get no one else in, or our incomings miss pre-season, I do believe just Ndombele added to our current squad together with rest and a full pre-season for everyone else is going to have a massive impact, so I'm leaning on the more optimistic side.

I'd be fine with KWP starting the first two of the season. He's had as many MOTM performances as he has bad games.

I'd be fine with KWP starting the first two of the season. He's had as many MOTM performances as he has bad games.

Yep, I don’t disagree.

Give him the shirt to lose, show us one way or another.

It’s no good for the player or club to be in this consistent limbo

Yep, I don’t disagree.

Give him the shirt to lose, show us one way or another.

It’s no good for the player or club to be in this consistent limbo

And fudge it, we'd be pleased with a draw against City no matter who is at left back. It feels like a free game to me.

Aurier picking up a knock is a bonus

And fudge it, we'd be pleased with a draw against City no matter who is at left back. It feels like a free game to me.

RB?

And that's why City start the season as shoe-ins for the title. Every time a team is happy ahead of time to get a draw, or satisfied if they know they will lose but without being thrashed, City walk into the game with points on a plate.

(But yes, I probably would be pleased with a draw...)

RB?

And that's why City start the season as shoe-ins for the title. Every time a team is happy ahead of time to get a draw, or satisfied if they know they will lose but without being thrashed, City walk into the game with points on a plate.

(But yes, I probably would be pleased with a draw...)

I wasn't being entirely serious

Back