• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Juan Foyth

Good article that. Not having the full back busting forward at every opportunity (and often also when there really wasn't an opportunity to go forward), might help us getting a defence that is better at.....ehhhh.... defending!
But busting forward is precisely what Foyth likes to do. Fortunately for us he is also very good at it, it's one of his many strengths. But yeah, he's also an outstanding prospect as a defender of course, once he tames his tendency to panic when things go wrong.

What a terrible injury for all the haters, who do they pick for this seasons fall guy now?
We’re spoiled for choice;
Dele - sometimes tries an extravagant flick
Eriksen - shies away from conflict
KWP - plays too much/not enough
Dier - a liability
Son - doesn’t always score every game
Sissoko - @scaramanga
Levy - tight with our money
Rose - miserable fat Google-addicted Northerner
Poch - sometimes doesn’t say the right things and plays an unfit Kane in the CL final which directly, incontrovertibly leads to us losing

Dier - a liability
Sissoko - @scaramanga
Poch - sometimes doesn’t say the right things and plays an unfit Kane in the CL final which directly, incontrovertibly leads to us losing

I blame @GinolaGinolaGinola

Dier - a liability
Sissoko - @scaramanga

Good shortlist, I expect to see some or all of them crucified at sometime in the coming season.

What a terrible injury for all the haters, who do they pick for this seasons fall guy now?

Mine is Dier.

Don't like Foyth but like Sissoko he can prove me wrong on the pitch. Dier I think is a poor footballer and poor human being so I will be picking on him every chance I get this season.

Hated Tripper the chavy fcuk, but the tattoo mouth breather has left so Dier can take his place as my hate figure.

If Aurier does one more foul throw though I might actually explode.

Good shortlist, I expect to see some or all of them crucified at sometime in the coming season.

Would it be better if we were all soccer Moms typing "AT LEAST YOU PARTICIPATED AND I WILL LOVE YOU REGARDLESS" for literally every given situation?

If we'd have sang song after song for support for Trippier and all bought Trippier jerseys, do you think that would have changed how brick he was last season? I think it'd be concerning having nothing but praise if you know you're doing a terrible job.

As for Foyth, hopefully good-ish news to come but it'll be a shame if he misses the start of the season. At least RB is an area we have plenty of quality cover in o_O

Would it be better if we were all soccer Moms typing "AT LEAST YOU PARTICIPATED AND I WILL LOVE YOU REGARDLESS" for literally every given situation?

If we'd have sang song after song for support for Trippier and all bought Trippier jerseys, do you think that would have changed how brick he was last season? I think it'd be concerning having nothing but praise if you know you're doing a terrible job.

As for Foyth, hopefully good-ish news to come but it'll be a shame if he misses the start of the season. At least RB is an area we have plenty of quality cover in o_O

Sorry I an old fashioned person I always believed I'm a club supporter not a fan "fanatic" and as such hope for the best in the club, team and players, I get disappointed with our failings but don't look to rant about it and find someone to blame. I think my position is far more stable than the multitude who were calling for Sissoko's head on a pike one minute and then voting him player of the year when most improved player would have been more accurate. Spurs mean as much to me as my family, I've known them longer, and I love them just as much and forgive them their shortcoming. Not a modern fan and thought I don't hate many things I hate the pathetic "Stand up if you hate Woolwich" chant/song.

Back