• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

You think?? I guess he has potential and the YT vids show some tidy touches. But from what I can see he looks quite one-footed and I need convincing on his final pass to really open up a defence. Certainly not Eriksen levels (yet).
I know dogs dangly bits when I see them....and...er....he's the full package.

Here's a question If Betis are happy to sell LoCelso and replace him with Fekir why don't we buy Fekir and save £40m.
Liverpool pulled out of a deal last season for medical reasons. His knee has had reconstructive surgery and I guess it was too much of a risk.

Firstly I know jack all about this player but from a business sense, if we sign him for 60 / 70 m it makes us look like mugs if he's just been secured for 20m...Has a very Man Utd feel about it and just doesn't seem right after spending so much on N'Dombele but if Poch wants him that badly who am I to argue? For players who didn't make the cut at PSG it does seem expensive considering the bargain we got on Moura

Firstly I know jack all about this player but from a business sense, if we sign him for 60 / 70 m it makes us look like mugs if he's just been secured for 20m...Has a very Man Utd feel about it and just doesn't seem right after spending so much on N'Dombele but if Poch wants him that badly who am I to argue? For players who didn't make the cut at PSG it does seem expensive considering the bargain we got on Moura

For his age and goals and assists he got last year the fee is about right. Though he looked hopelessly one footed in the videos I saw.

For the record I would have preferred Carlos Soler

Would’ve thought the 68m would include a good 10m of add ones already? But I agree with your sentiment.

No mention of it in the article, but of course no way of knowing for sure either way.

Seems we went in on NDombele with a serious bid and smaller add ons that we might usually expect, Im assuming a similar approach here.

To be fair to Betis they have been consistent in their valuation, so it would be foolish playing games around deal structure etc.

So my guess is that we would do like NDombele, and find a price near their valuation with some sweetners on top.

No mention of it in the article, but of course no way of knowing for sure either way.

Seems we went in on NDombele with a serious bid and smaller add ons that we might usually expect, Im assuming a similar approach here.

To be fair to Betis they have been consistent in their valuation, so it would be foolish playing games around deal structure etc.

So my guess is that we would do like NDombele, and find a price near their valuation with some sweetners on top.

75m euro is his buy-out clause though. And those are supposed to be set ridiculously high, at a level that will never be met (though they are required by Spanish law to exist).

The fact that they aren't budging much from that shows just how much he's developed in the last year since it was set

Back