• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

Maguire for 80m is more ludicrous than Dunk for 40m if you ask me. Maguire is the better player but he's not twice as good and certainly not at those prices.

Though Man U are borderline CL next season - they need to catch us or Cheatski. If Maguire was the difference between CL and EL, it kind of pays for itself, and he would make a big difference to them

If Maguire and Wan Bissaka settle quickly, then a back 4 of AWB, Smalling, Maguire, Shaw isnt terrible at all and is far better than they had last season.

Though Man U are borderline CL next season - they need to catch us or Cheatski. If Maguire was the difference between CL and EL, it kind of pays for itself, and he would make a big difference to them

If Maguire and Wan Bissaka settle quickly, then a back 4 of AWB, Smalling, Maguire, Shaw isnt terrible at all and is far better than they had last season.

Replace stalling smalling with lindelof and it’s even better.

Fekir to choose between three clubs
Nabil Fekir is likely to choose between three clubs as he finally closes in on a move away from Lyon.

Fekir, 25, is set to leave the French side this summer after failing to agree a new deal.

The World Cup winner was on his way to Liverpool a year ago in a £53m switch but the transfer fell through due to implications with his medical.

And reports over the weekend suggested Lyon are now looking for around half of that fee, with Fekir’s contract expiring next summer.

Arsenal are interested in the Lyon skipper but it appears Spain is his most likely destination.

Real Betis’ interest has been known for some time and it has been suggested they are in ‘advanced negotiations’ with Lyon over a deal.

But L’Equipe claims they have competition from two La Liga rivals in Sevilla and Valencia.

SPURS WANT ALDERWEIRELD-ZANIOLO SWAP

Tottenham are ready to offer Roma £36m plus Toby Alderweireld in exchange for Nicolo Zaniolo, says the Star.

The Italy international midfielder, 20. is contracted to the Serie A club until the summer of 2023.

I am.

VVD was massively over priced, and is massively over hyped.

He did a decent job last year, but he isnt the second coming he is painted as and I certainly dont think he represents value for money.

I think they’re both good players, it’s just the whole thing has gone bezerk and needs to calm down. I like Maguire, would be a good Verts replacement but 80m!

Reactions: DTA
Back