• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

BREAKING NEWS

Laurent Koscielny has refused to travel with Arsenal on their pre-season tour of the United States.

ARSENAL STATEMENT

"We are very disappointed by Laurent’s actions, which are against our clear instructions. We hope to resolve this matter and will not be providing any further comment at this time."

BREAKING NEWS

Laurent Koscielny has refused to travel with Arsenal on their pre-season tour of the United States.

ARSENAL STATEMENT

"We are very disappointed by Laurent’s actions, which are against our clear instructions. We hope to resolve this matter and will not be providing any further comment at this time."
Would be interesting to know the reason why

Apparently he asked to be released from his contract, one thing to ask to leave another to be released entirely.

KOSCIELNY WANTS TO BE RELEASED

Sky Sports News understands Laurent Koscielny’s refusal to travel on Arsenal’s pre-season tour of the United States relates to the defender wanting to leave and be released for free from his Arsenal contract.

Koscielny has entered the final year of his deal and it’s thought he wants to go back to his native France.

Only a year left, not quite as dramatic as I thought

hes 33 - played 17 league games last year and 25 the year before. When he played in the PL last year he looked a shadow of his self, cant handle it anymore - he is done and wants to go.

I dont like the way that he has done it (from a right and wrong perspective, as its them I love it) but he has a bit of a point, they are not going to get a lot of money for him.

hes 33 - played 17 league games last year and 25 the year before. When he played in the PL last year he looked a shadow of his self, cant handle it anymore - he is done and wants to go.

I dont like the way that he has done it (from a right and wrong perspective, as its them I love it) but he has a bit of a point, they are not going to get a lot of money for him.
His Achilles are fudged....endless problems with them.

Report saying he’s tinkled that the goons took up their option to extend his contract by 12 months - as he wasn’t expecting that and had made it clear he wanted to go on a free now.

Poor sod. How awful that clause was inserted in his contract and he was never given a chance to look at it, have it checked by his lawyers, or even sign it thereby legally binding him to the contents.... ahem.

I have no sympathy, the clams have lorded it over us for years, its payback and im enjoying every fudging minute

I cannot wait until the 1st NLD at NWHL we will destroy them

Report saying he’s tinkled that the goons took up their option to extend his contract by 12 months - as he wasn’t expecting that and had made it clear he wanted to go on a free now.

Poor sod. How awful that clause was inserted in his contract and he was never given a chance to look at it, have it checked by his lawyers, or even sign it thereby legally binding him to the contents.... ahem.

To say nothing of the utter travesty of paying him a miserly 90k per week. That really is an affront and must feel like a slap in the face to their "captain". #LaurentLibre!

Back