• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Why are we always so slow to release our kit, I remember we always used to play the last game in next seasons kit now we don't even see it until July.

I think we will try to coincide the launch with the tour so probably nothing official will be seen until first team fly out to Asia in mid/late July.
They’ll undoubtedly be a big tease on website and twitter for a week or so beforehand.
Harry, Hugo and Sonny probably modelled them sometime back in April.

They’ll be a science to the launch date to ensure maximum exposure and monetisation which the months of speculation on threads like this perpetuates of course!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I think we will try to coincide the launch with the tour so probably nothing official will be seen until first team fly out to Asia in mid/late July.
They’ll undoubtedly be a big tease on website and twitter for a week or so beforehand.
Harry, Hugo and Sonny probably modelled them sometime back in April.

They’ll be a science to the launch date to ensure maximum exposure and monetisation which the months of speculation on threads like this perpetuates of course!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Do you go to kids birthday parties and tell them there's a hole in the table when they pull a rabbit out?

Alleged leak of away shirt

https://www.spurs-web.com/spurs-news/leaked-photo-of-the-new-spurs-away-shirt-appears-online/

kit.jpg

https://www.thekitman.co.uk/nike-tottenham-away-shirt-2019-20-leaked/

img_4745-768x1024.jpg

They were on sale today in aus for a brief period of time until they realised there was an embargo for the next two weeks.

Attachments

• BE8A0DDE-0812-43D7-8E6C-EC459BCDEC2A.jpeg
    BE8A0DDE-0812-43D7-8E6C-EC459BCDEC2A.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 49960121-34D6-49AF-BE4D-4ECC1363535C.jpeg
    49960121-34D6-49AF-BE4D-4ECC1363535C.jpeg
    768 KB · Views: 49
They were on sale today in aus for a brief period of time until they realised there was an embargo for the next two weeks.

Which goes to show they are being held onto for no good reason I can see? maybe so they can eak the last sales out of last years kit would be my thought.

Back