• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Casual little mention in there that the stadium has some of the largest conferencing facilities in London and recently hosted an event for 600 attendees which was broadcast to 60'000 global employees.

Tottenham are set to spend a further £1m on their new stadium following multiple complaints about the facilities in the VIP area's.

Club sources said players’ wives had been moaning that their VIP area under the West Stand was not up to requirements.

It already boasts sofas, big-screen TVs, a crèche and kitchen with access to a Michelin star chef.

One source said: “Certain people have made their feelings clear. It was thought they’d be grateful, not complaining.”

Spurs insists the extension is due to a planning oversight. It now wants room for families of players not in the matchday squad.

A spokesman for the North London club said: “Our intention was always to undertake improvement works.”

I'm going to the stadium on Wednesday! there's some kind of talk and tour about the engineering and a tour- will be interesting if they start in the conference facilities or maybe in the media lounge? excited either way..

I got a stadium tour voucher for Xmas, so have booked mine up now, not going till November 1st though, thought I'd go with my dad out of school holiday time

Do we expect naming rights to happen over the summer? After the initial link with Nike based on the font and stadium logo looking like an upside down tick (swoosh) there doesn’t seem to have been much in the way of gossip.

Unless we are waiting to announce signings as part of it?

Do we expect naming rights to happen over the summer? After the initial link with Nike based on the font and stadium logo looking like an upside down tick (swoosh) there doesn’t seem to have been much in the way of gossip.

I'd be rather surprised if something isn't announced this summer.
We've got into the stadium, games have been successfully hosted, the PR is out there and the team has performed above expectations with high positive exposure. This seems the time to strike a deal as our star keeps rising and the stadium is now open for business.
Maybe they do have to wait for the final longer-term safety signoffs before they proceed with any lengthy sponsorship tie-in. Reassurance that there isn't a chance of any bad publicity at the start of a commercial arrangement

We’re going to wait till the sponsor is sorted before we make signing.

It’s hoped we’ll replace this current squad before Vertonghen turns 50.

Back