• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ndombele

Do people (do we?) do 5 and a half year contracts that expire halfway through a season? Seems somewhat unbelievable to sign someone who could theoretically walk away in January (all be it 2025)...... smells a bit like too much detail to try and make it look more convincing.

It's a UEFA regulation that all contracts run until 30 June

DiMarzio is pushing the angle that Juve executives are already in Lyon to chat with Aulas so this fits in with the drama.

I do however hope that that number is false. 45m euros is a derisory offer imo. Had it been pounds then I'd think we were close, but euros is really taking the tinkle. There are other rumours out there saying N'Dombele would rather play in the Premier League too which could tie in with the brick offer from us. It's like Grealish all over again.
Surely it depends on:

a) the payment terms
and
b) the size and likelihood of the bonuses?

DiMarzio is pushing the angle that Juve executives are already in Lyon to chat with Aulas so this fits in with the drama.

I do however hope that that number is false. 45m euros is a derisory offer imo. Had it been pounds then I'd think we were close, but euros is really taking the tinkle. There are other rumours out there saying N'Dombele would rather play in the Premier League too which could tie in with the brick offer from us. It's like Grealish all over again.
"Plus bonuses".

€45m is around £40m. Again, plus bonuses. Probably somewhere around two thirds of their asking price in total. If true, huge if, I don't think that's bad for an opening bid.

Madrid supposedly bought Hazard for 80m upfront and 50m in bonuses - that's nearly 40% of the final figure of 130m being add ons - for a little perspective for those who think Levy does things any different to others

Well, at least some geezer on Reddit has got the chant for him ready.

On a Wednesday, a mighty Wednesday, The Tanguy plays tonight, On a Wednesday, a mighty Wednesday, The Tanguy plays tonight,
NDOMBELE NDOMBELE NDOMBELE NDOMBELE NDOMBELE NDOMBELE NDOMBELE NDOMBELE

:D

It's that turn he does, when lets the ball run on to his outside of the foot and boom he's away. Every single time, players cant handle it.
Players in France can't handle it... but then I looked up the scores of Lyon - Emirates Marketing Project when they met in the CL... seems like the real deal haha. In those clips, he releases the ball so quickly after bamboozling 2-3 players, but he also has the pace to drive the ball forward if need be.

Players in France can't handle it... but then I looked up the scores of Lyon - Emirates Marketing Project when they met in the CL... seems like the real deal haha. In those clips, he releases the ball so quickly after bamboozling 2-3 players, but he also has the pace to drive the ball forward if need be.
I don't think his passing is always great technically, but from what little I've seen it's usually the right pass at the right time.

Back