• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Antonio Reyes killed in car accident

Not good from the BBC:

Reyes joined Arsenal in a deal worth about £17m in 2004 and in May 2005, he became the second player to be sent off in an FA Cup final, as Arsenal beat Manchester United in a penalty shoot-out.

Is that really necessary when reporting his death? I suppose it's probably more laziness with someone cobbling together an article from previous articles.

Not good from the BBC:

Is that really necessary when reporting his death? I suppose it's probably more laziness with someone cobbling together an article from previous articles.

no decent journalist works in the office at the weekend, so throw together by someone who checked wikipedia.

Remember the day that he signed for the goons and being very jealous of the mob down the road because we were so brick. How times have changed. Really sad news RIP.

He was a massive, cheating clam while playing. But this is still sad news. I don't wish that on anyone, even him.

RIP.

I don't see how they can possibly know the exact speed. Perhaps the speedometer reading got stuck but even then that wouldn't be definitive.

Mercedes Brabus S550. Apparently there was a puncture. Don't think the Brabus modified cars have a limiter.

The 550 is still restricted to 155mph, generally its only the AMG based Brabus cars that are delimited.

All recent Mercedes models (same with BMW, Audi, Porsche, etc) store data such as speed, road conditions, throttle input and tyre pressures, so it would be quite easy to know how the car was being driven leading up to the accident and to tell is a sudden pressure loss in a tyre contributed to the cause or was an effect of the incident.

Back