• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

~ OMT ~ TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC v Liverpool FC ~ THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL ~ 2019 ~

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am starting to think we should overload Liverpool's full backs. Play son and Moura out wide and Kane in centre with Eriksen behind.

It's Fasting time for me, was doing eating and drinking in the morning whilst watching the Ajax game. Jumped and screamed like a maniac at the end - yes, I was just like all of yous !

Will be doing it again (preparing to Fast) Sunday morning for me with my family and inviting friends to play some games and watching the Final.

I'm just reading blogs like https://tottenhamonmymind.com/2019/05/29/spurs-dream-the-impossible-dream/ and https://www.dearmrlevy.com/dml/2019/5/8/nice-things

I might jump on the arse and chavs forum after watching last night's game, which made me smile.

Having (almost) all the lads fit well rested and in the starting eleven, or on the bench is a luxury and I just pray they all leave it out on the pitch for the Final Push. This is mental, but it is real - and I only want one outcome.

To Dream is To Dare, To do is to Win. The New Spurs. Or, the Mighty Spurs come home to roost. Let's Do This, and enjoy it all

I am not sure that's the right place but last Sunday my Egyptian team " Zamalek " won the firs confiderial cup in our history( it's more like the Europa league ). We only had one point from our first 3 matches in the group stage and qualified by a late goal in the last game in the group. I hope Spurs will continue the best season in my supporting history. Inshallah :D
Inshallah, habibi! I have a good feeling about this.

I am starting to think we should overload Liverpool's full backs. Play son and Moura out wide and Kane in centre with Eriksen behind.
Finding the right balance from our wide players between tracking back to help out our full backs and at times staying a bit higher up the pitch to exploit space on the break could be one of the keys to this game.

With the line-up you're suggesting you would have Alli deep in midfield alongside Sissoko? That would be very brave and ambitious. I think we can see that, but I also think we could see Son or Moura closer to Kane up front to stay high up the pitch drifting wide giving their centre backs and full backs some difficult decisions.

Will be interesting to see what Pochettino goes for. Some massive decisions to be made.

I’m resigned to defeat. It’s a coping mechanism. Just getting here has been amazing.

I keep getting that ‘yeah, but what if....’ feeling, then have to snuff it out quickly!!! :D

I'm strangely Calm about this one. My final was the semi, and getting to Madrid. However this turns out (barring a complete capitulation) we have done amazingly well. IF we were to win the thing... Well I'm not sure what I'd do!

Back