• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vintage GG forum posters

The poster in question was plagiarising posts from a wrestling forum about Spurs and posting them on here as his own. A poster from the wrestling forum came on here and outed him.
How strange.
Were they particularly insightful posts that were worthy of copying?
Or were they trying to stir up arguments?

I liked Stephen but he gave as good as he got.

Kept posting that anyone that wanted docoure the Watford player was stupid and just repeated what they saw on match of the day highlights.

Well I have watched the lad play maybe 15 times over the last 3 seasons(sky) and I like him, has his limitations but I like him.

Thing with Stephen he would making sweeping generalisations and like so many on the internet did not like it when people disagreed or did the same.

I myself am sometimes guilty of this in the politics thread.

I liked Stephen but he gave as good as he got.

Kept posting that anyone that wanted docoure the Watford player was stupid and just repeated what they saw on match of the day highlights.

Well I have watched the lad play maybe 15 times over the last 3 seasons(sky) and I like him, has his limitations but I like him.

Thing with Stephen he would making sweeping generalisations and like so many on the internet did not like it when people disagreed or did the same.

I myself am sometimes guilty of this in the politics thread.

Sorry to bring this to a football-linked discussion, but how would you compare Doucore to Gueye at Everton?

For some reason I thought of one of my favourite old posters on here - anyone remember David Pleat??

Anyone still in touch with Sir Les?

He used to be in our NFL Fantasy Footie league, which largely consisted of hardcore boardgame players.

After the draft (held in a hotel near Bicester or somewhere) we introduced him to the game El Grande and the swine whipped our arses. He was a corporate lawyer or somesuch, I expect. He's probably married to someone in the royal family now.

No sign of the lover of scandinavian design and oriental gardens for the last couple of weeks. Hope there hasn't been an accident involving custard, tights, a length ofof electrical flex and a tangerine

As long as said accident doesn't involve an Arsenal shirt, we are all good.

71Dg98672ML._UY445_.jpg

Back