• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

I would consider playing a middle 3 of Dele, Eriksen and Sissoko and a front 3 of Son, Kane and Moura. On recent form we definitely cannot start Wanyama and even Dier has been really inconsistent this season.

I agree that these six should all play but Dele has to play more advanced closer to and interchanging with Kane.
He's totally wasted and somewhat of a liability when playing a deeper role.

I got a few people joining in on me singing his name to the Just Can't Get Enough tune (ala Lewis Holtby song) last time out. It fits perfectly! :)

My name is...Lucas Moura, I'm the hat-trick scorer
That sent Tottenham to Madrid (the yids)
All the people I meet as I walk down the street
Say "Hey gorgeous, what's your name"

giphy.gif

No post on Lucas all week? Obviously the player is not rated on this forum....

Outrageous decision to leave Lucas out of the starting line-up...

Poch says it's all about mentality, getting into the heads of the players that they can achieve anything with belief.

Obviously that belief does not include winning games without Harry Kane...

Small time decision by Poch, when will he learn that the front players can play without Harry Kane?

No post on Lucas all week? Obviously the player is not rated on this forum....

Outrageous decision to leave Lucas out of the starting line-up...

Poch says it's all about meteorology, getting into the heads of the players that they can achieve anything with belief.

Obviously that belief does not include winning games without Harry Kane...

Small time decision by Poch, when will he learn that the front players can play without Harry Kane?

One of his weakness as a manager

I said Kane should start if fit and he clearly wasn’t.

Stop shoehorning players in - second time
He’s done it this season with Kane.

Felt for Moura big time but understood the decision Poch made. And to be fair, it was a big decision to take because it takes balls to drop the fella who got a hat trick to get you to the final.

One of his weakness as a manager

I said Kane should start if fit and he clearly wasn’t.

Stop shoehorning players in - second time
He’s done it this season with Kane.

It's like Poch has no faith in the front players and yet these players have shown they can go away to Emirates Marketing Project and Ajax in the previous rounds and score six goals .... My heart sank for Lucas when BT announced that Harry were starting without mentioning the starting line-up...Just knew Poch would do something silly like that..

Back