• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

Spurs to loan Bale. The forward is no longer wanted by Zinedine Zidane

Real Madrid are ready to loan Gareth Bale to Tottenham for a £10 million ($13m) fee, claims the Mirror.

Spurs' transfer committee are reportedly discussing the loan deal, having ruled out a permanent offer for the Wales international.

From goal.com

Please consider not reading or referencing goal.com in future.

They are part of a horrible media consortium that includes DAZN streaming service. They have asset stripped a number of established and once-respected media entities, like Goal or The Sporting News, and laid off hundreds of journalists before using the hollowed out shells of these entities to house promotional material for their broadcast properties and web stream services.

There is little original or quality material now produced by goal.com. In the above quote, you see that they are basically using someone else's material (The Mirror, which is mostly sensationalistic junk) to get readers to click links and explore their site. And, in your case, quote goal.com as a 'source'.

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footba...spur-interested-in-arthur-masuaku_359262.html

Tottenham Hotspur are reportedly considering a surprise move for West Ham United full-back Arthur Masuaku this summer.

Spurs are understood to be in the market for a new left-back in order to provide extra competition for Danny Rose and Ben Davies, the latter of whom has fallen down the pecking order in North London this season.

Masuaku has just one year remaining on his current contract at West Ham, although the Hammers do have the option to trigger a further 12-month extension on top of that.

The 25-year-old's form towards the end of the season is thought to have impressed Tottenham's scouts, although they could face competition for his signature from the likes of Borussia Dortmund and Fiorentina.

West Ham are likely to prefer to sell Masuaku abroad if they do let him leave, rather than risking strengthening one of their fiercest rivals.

Masuaku joined West Ham from Olympiacos in 2016 and has gone on to make 75 appearances for the club across all competitions.

Not the best source, obviously, but an interesting one.

I didnt realise he was 25, thought he was younger, but Ive always found he caught the eye the few times I have been unfortunate enough to watch West Ham.

Pace and stamina, really gets up and down, and while he seems raw (hence thinking he was younger) he does seem to make things happen too.

I doubt West Ham would want to do business with us, but its one I certainly wouldnt be against.
I’m not sure what’s funnier about that article.... that we want Masuaka or that Spurs and West Ham are ‘rivals’?

Agree, doesn't do enough. Would be interesting to see if he could develop further with a year or two with Poch and better players as he certainly has ability. Just don't know if he's worth the risk.

Please consider not reading or referencing goal.com in future.

They are part of a horrible media consortium that includes DAZN streaming service. They have asset stripped a number of established and once-respected media entities, like Goal or The Sporting News, and laid off hundreds of journalists before using the hollowed out shells of these entities to house promotional material for their broadcast properties and web stream services.

There is little original or quality material now produced by goal.com. In the above quote, you see that they are basically using someone else's material (The Mirror, which is mostly sensationalistic junk) to get readers to click links and explore their site. And, in your case, quote goal.com as a 'source'.

Duly noted.

Agree, doesn't do enough. Would be interesting to see if he could develop further with a year or two with Poch and better players as he certainly has ability. Just don't know if he's worth the risk.

I think he's far too good for the Championship. About the only player who puts his foot on the ball. The unknown for me is how much better he would look with other footballing-ly intelligent players around him who could make runs, play one-twos etc

I'd be happy to sign him and sell Lamela. However if Sessengon is coming then I don't see us signing Grealish...given we'd already have 6 players (Dele, Eriksen, Son, Moura, Lamela and Sessegnon) for the roles behind Kane

I think he's far too good for the Championship. About the only player who puts his foot on the ball. The unknown for me is how much better he would look with other footballing-ly intelligent players around him who could make runs, play one-twos etc

I'd be happy to sign him and sell Lamela. However if Sessengon is coming then I don't see us signing Grealish...given we'd already have 6 players (Dele, Eriksen, Son, Moura, Lamela and Sessegnon) for the roles behind Kane

Grealish is a bit of an enigma
Can look brilliant or invisible
Clearly can play and I agree with all of what you say above

Back