• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax - the second leg

I wonder why we don't have confidence. Could it be the players have been performing poorly? I wonder why!

So don't be such a clam about it.. When things go badly it tends to sort the wheat from the chaff.. You my friend are showing yourself to be grade a fudging chaff.

I'll take it if we wont many any solid transfers this summer. I won't get it if Trippier stays at the team. Absolutely horrible fcking supernumerary c*nt. Not a football player of european standard.

So all we’ve managed to achieve since moving into the LevyDome is cunningly to clear a path for the hubcap thieves to win another CL, making their fans an order of magnitude less bearable. Breaking Kane in the process, and performing so eye-wateringly badly in the league that our (presumed) qualification is absurd. Things were much better at Wembley.

On a separate point. De Ligt looks like Wayne Rooney with the hair that Wayne Rooney always wanted.

If this was Liverpool against Ajax you'd still fancy that they could do it. So frustrating the way we melt in crunch matches.

For me, Liverpool won last night because they pressed with intensity from the very first minute, and it came from CM. At the start of the season in the top 4 or transfer thread I mentioned how they now had 6 strong CMs for 3 positions, and that we looked light with the known fitness issues of Vic and Dembele. We’ve been lucky with Sissoko and Winks but its taken its toll.

It’s the most important area of the pitch and we are just completely overrun in there now.

From the replay, it was clear as anything that Ajax practised that corner. Makes all the difference in the biggest games.

So all we’ve managed to achieve since moving into the LevyDome is cunningly to clear a path for the hubcap thieves to win another CL, making their fans an order of magnitude less bearable. Breaking Kane in the process, and performing so eye-wateringly badly in the league that our (presumed) qualification is absurd. Things were much better at Wembley.

If anyone at UEFA is watching the PL race for the CL they will give serious thought to taking a couple of spaces away.

Worst thing about it is had a skin head Millwall fan going absolutely trly mental at me and my bro, in front of his family. Absolute idiot. Told him he was an embarrassment. He was gonna kill us. Kept shouting come on ajax at the top of his voice and threatening us. He left at half time. What a joke.

I'm pretty proud of myself. Did give a few digs of who the fudge are Millwall but still, his kids and wife looked well embarrassed.

Back