• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

These figures make a mockery of FFP. City, Liverpool etc spend hundreds of millions on transfers let alone wages which simply doesn't stack up when the tv money only totals a max of 80m Euros.

Isn’t Financial Fair Play based upon total revenue though?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/29361839

Emirates Marketing Project obviously taking the Michael with their highly dubious sponsorship deals but the Dippers do have an enormous global fan base to fleece...

AA901933-B5A5-4A6D-879A-CA91B9FDC93E.jpeg
B5B67D68-630C-49FF-A1D4-676E7FD794A5.jpeg

Last edited:
These figures make a mockery of FFP. City, Liverpool etc spend hundreds of millions on transfers let alone wages which simply doesn't stack up when the tv money only totals a max of 80m Euros.

It's almost as if they have other streams of income that completely dwarfs the UEFA prize money

Bournemouth away Monday night and second leg v ajax on the Wed

our squad is going to be soo stretched to the limit

Imagine this:

The League finishes with United 3rd, Arsenal 4th, Spurs 5th. Chelsea 6th.
Chelsea beat Arsenal in the Europa League final
If Spurs won the Champions League a few days later Arsenal would have have to watch us win a final after they just lost and it would mean they would be in the Europa after finishing 4th.

Imagine this:

If Spurs won the Champions League a few days later Arsenal would have have to watch us win a final after they just lost and it would mean they would be in the Europa after finishing 4th.

Oh that would be perfect, shame it means another Euro trophy for Chelsea but i think i could live with that

Imagine this:

Karma fans would like to see Chelsea and Arsenal's positions reversed

3 wins needed I think. Would be great to win the next two so that we can go into the Ajax game more relaxed about CL qualification

I’m also hoping for a decent showing from Palace tomorrow given that Arsenal only played in Naples on Thurs night and that was after playing Watford last Mon

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

3 wins needed I think. Would be great to win the next two so that we can go into the Ajax game more relaxed about CL qualification

I’m also hoping for a decent showing from Palace tomorrow given that Arsenal only played in Naples on Thurs night and that was after playing Watford last Mon

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

And now that Zaha has come and said he wants move to a CL club hopefully he put on a show for any would be suitors

Back