• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

Spurs offer Haringey fans exclusive access to tickets

Spurs is offering exclusive access to 5,000 season and matchday tickets to fans in Haringey.

The offer stems from a promise the premier league club made when it applied for planning permission for its new stadium.

The community ticket scheme offers supporters up to 2,500 season tickets and the same number of matchday passes
. The same offer (i.e. 2,500 STs and 2,500 match day priority) has also been made to supporters in Enfield.

So 5,000 to Haringey residents and 5,000 to Enfield.

My wheel has been stuck at 75% for 30 mins so I'm guessing it's already sold out.

Yep, afraid so.

Jeeeeez, so potentially up to 10,000 tickets to local people, who may or may not be Spurs fans, or may just be locals jumping on board now the stadium is there?
No its 2.5k for Haringey 2.5k foe Enfield ....not sure on the match by match process they have to go thru to access them though.

Edit....i see what you mean if you add them to the local ST's

Out of interest, if you were a lifelong Spurs fan who happened to be low down on the ST waiting list, but you were a resident of Enfield or Haringey - could you potentially take advantage and have bumped yourself right up in the pecking order??

Mate that sounds like exactly the same scenario I had. One browser in, the other (Chrome) stuck.
Lots of blue blocks when I got in. Entered all details, clicked pay, clock ticking and froze for a few moments but I stood firm and just hoped there was a delay due to activity. Fortunately the payment went through eventually.

Then like you, next click sent me right back to a grey wheel.

Sorry to ask again did you get an email to confirm your ticket,trying to ring the ticket office now to see if its gone through?

Jeeeeez, so potentially up to 10,000 tickets to local people, who may or may not be Spurs fans, or may just be locals jumping on board now the stadium is there?
Yep. But I'm guessing the vast majority of those who registered would already have been Spurs fans tbf. There are well over 500,000 residents of Haringey and Enfield and you would expect a fair percentage to be Tottenham fans. Three long-time members I know who live in Enfield actually missed that particular boat.

Make them go through the same wheel of doom process we do!!! That'll see them give up pretty sharpish!

They do go through the wheel of doom as far as I know. I believe their opportunity to buy is in the member priority window. But I think they had to have registered their interest in participating in the scheme some time back.
Also re the local ST allocation, I think the club included local Members already on the ST waiting list who took up the option when they got to the top of the list. All a bit of a fudge to say they were meeting the stipulation.

They do go through the wheel of doom as far as I know. I believe their opportunity to buy is in the member priority window. But I think they had to have registered their interest in participating in the scheme some time back.
Also re the local ST allocation, I think the club included local Members already on the ST waiting list who took up the option when they got to the top of the list. All a bit of a fudge to say they were meeting the stipulation.
So if you registered it was like the club giving you a free Hotspur+ membership.

Not sure how that meets the requirements, it should be a window for registered local residents (5k available) then Hotspur + and then Hotspur members.

Sorry to ask again did you get an email to confirm your ticket,trying to ring the ticket office now to see if its gone through?

Not a problem fella.
Yes I did. I had a quick check that the email was in before I clicked anywhere else on the site.
The whole thing is always such a risky process. You're only ever one very unlucky click away from a kick out.

So was that all the 7k sold today or just the 1k to plus members?
It does say theres another window again tomorrow?? The way they manage the sale of tickets anything goes...

Is it any wonder the system is clogged if people logging on with up to 10 browsers.

Unfortunately such is the demand you have to keep up with the Jones's so-to-speak to have a sniff of a chance.

And in defence of those who do this, and I include myself (though it's only 3 windows ;o), once you're in on one browser and get your tickets, the others become irrelevant and by closing them it should boost you up in the line by that number of places. So if I only have one window loaded and you're directly behind me in line, it makes no difference if I have 5 open and close them all once I have tickets. You're still next.

Think of it as having a group of 5 people stood in front of you at a fast food queue. If only one of them is actually buying a meal, you'll get to the front just as quick.

Back