• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Mighty Spurs at the bindippers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lurker of old

Wilson Palacios
Right you lot, time to stop cowering behind your sofas, man up and contribute to this glorious OMT.
Apparently the dippers aren't shabby this season so it's time to rain on their parade, and burst their balloon by way of limbering up for home victories over Palace and City.
Only acceptable scoreline is 4-3 to the mighty Spurs, with Bassong scoring for both teams.

Bring on the custard, bring on the badgers, bring on the dwarf with lines of coke on his little bald head....it's time to partay :)

article-2331748-1A07EA58000005DC-628_634x875.jpg

Just get this game over with so we can play Palace at the new ground. Can't see anything but a loss, unfortunately. Our form isn't great and we always lose there.

team for me needs to be

lloris
trippier toby verts rose

sissoko dier(if fit)

eriksen dele Son

kane

Just get this game over with so we can play Palace at the new ground. Can't see anything but a loss, unfortunately. Our form isn't great and we always lose there.

team for me needs to be

lloris
trippier toby verts rose

sissoko dier(if fit)

eriksen dele Son

kane
We always lose there - yet we didnt last year. They might be the better team, but they are far from unbeatable and given our poor form this big game could be one to galvanise us. I wouldn't be surprised to see us at least get a point there.....

We haven't played for ages (at least that's how it feels), so who the funk knows how our form is now. Have no hopes for this game, but would be brilliant if we could come out of it with something.
Any news on Dier? Would be useful with Dier or Wanyama in top shape for this one. Can lightning strike twice (Wanyama thunderbolt)?
Also, I would like Poch to come down from the stands just to knock out Klopp's teeth!
COME ON YOU SPURS!

I have such strong feelings about this particular match in this season. I can't tell if I want us to avoid defeat more in this game than I did for the Arsenal game.

We always lose there - yet we didnt last year. They might be the better team, but they are far from unbeatable and given our poor form this big game could be one to galvanise us. I wouldn't be surprised to see us at least get a point there.....
ok we never win there! hope we get something because we are being caught up!

I like Moussa, but his role from CM of late has been to drift to right side and support the hapless Tripps/Aurier positionally. And you know Mane will be targeting that part of pitch with his movement, skill and pace.

So who patrols the CM and acts as ball winner???

The team should be this

Lloris
Trippier Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose
Sissoko Skipp Alli
Eriksen
Son Kane

Poch will pick Wanyama (who should be playing in the legends game instead)

Shame Winks isn’t fit as he would likely be better at coping with being pressed than Wanyama.

However we still have a lot of threat up-front so don’t necessarily need to control midfield.

We should be good enough to not lose imo

Shame Winks isn’t fit as he would likely be better at coping with being pressed than Wanyama.

However we still have a lot of threat up-front so don’t necessarily need to control midfield.

We should be good enough to not lose imo
Really? I think controlling midfield can be an vital factor in winning football matches and Winks - on recent form - really makes my pants sticky going forwards and is decent at screening the back 3/4 or 5.

Back