• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Got myself a ticket and work wouldn't let me have the day off. Absolutely gutted to miss this. Should have just thrown a sicky.

Does anyone know if the concourse area is open all the way around even for people in upper tiers?

I’m in the upper tier tomo and wanna meet my mate who sat in the lower part of the south for a beer

Roy Keane lives in a perpetual state of anger and always has, apparently. Even as a TV pundit he is barely containing his homicidal rage. You can see it in his eyes he wants to kill everyone in there with a blunt object or a spork. Actually, It might make good telly.

Happiest I have seen him is when England lost to Croatia, he could barely conceal his merriment. Had this small, inward smile throughout proceedings. I like him though, there are much worse pundits.

Roy Keane lives in a perpetual state of anger and always has, apparently. Even as a TV pundit he is barely containing his homicidal rage. You can see it in his eyes he wants to kill everyone in there with a blunt object or a spork. Actually, It might make good telly.

I have met Keane a few times on courses and he is nothing like he comes over on the box, he has a dry sense of humour and is funny. Not saying i would want to come up against him on the football field during a match though.:eek:

I have met Keane a few times on courses and he is nothing like he comes over on the box, he has a dry sense of humour and is funny. Not saying i would want to come up against him on the football field during a match though.:eek:
I'm only kidding. I know someone who knows him and he's exactly as you describe.
I do find him funny on the TV and he seems to scare the brick out of all the other pundits.

Does anyone know if the concourse area is open all the way around even for people in upper tiers?

I’m in the upper tier tomo and wanna meet my mate who sat in the lower part of the south for a beer

Yup, you should be able to. From the test event "matchday information" site:

Unlike at the Lane, no matter what level of the stadium your seat is on, all general admission spectators will enter the stadium on the Level 1 concourse. You must only enter the stadium via the Entrance indicated on your ticket, but once you are inside you will be free to move around the stadium.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/information/matchday-information-for-fans/

So envious! Enjoy! :D

Back