• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The poo & guff thread...

Whenever my beagle gets a case of the farts, he jumps out of his skin and tried to find it. If he has them through the night, every time it happens he scares himself senseless, so howls the roof off, meaning we have to come downstairs and help comfort him. While he farts even more....
-_-
You people.
Just get rid of it.

Having polished a whole tub of seriously strong spreadable cheese with crackers this afternoon as i really couldn't be asked to make anything ...

The girlfriend just walked out of our place telling me that she is not coming back until I go for a brick ...

Epic eye watering guffs

Last edited:
My farts have been absolutely revolting today! I can feel them coming like a warm bubble, and when it gets to the end of its journey and it's time to release it, it feels like it's stuck, or it's a little marble of poo.
But when it eventually slips out, my word the stench! It's so foul that I have to escape it myself, as I almost throw up.
Never had farts of this calibre before. Revolting, but somehow fascinating how the body can produce such venomous smells!

My farts have been absolutely revolting today! I can feel them coming like a warm bubble, and when it gets to the end of its journey and it's time to release it, it feels like it's stuck, or it's a little marble of poo.
But when it eventually slips out, my word the stench! It's so foul that I have to escape it myself, as I almost throw up.
Never had farts of this calibre before. Revolting, but somehow fascinating how the body can produce such venomous smells!
Should you happen to have any relatives who support Arsenal, Chelsea or West Ham, could I suggest now might afford a lovely opportunity to pop round theirs and spend as much quality time together as possible?

i've been on a keto diet recently and wasn't doing a no.2 for 2-3 days at a time. Then, on a cheat day, had a couple of beers and got the runs. Can't fool the body.

Back