• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

It's just occurred to me that the Brighton game might even move to the Saturday due to our possible involvement in the Champions League the following tuesday.

I've looked at PL site https://www.premierleague.com/news/1059087 and its shows that there are measures in place to rearrange the KO time but there's no suggestion what the alternative date/ko time might be but would obviously have to be saturday.

This scenario will play out if:

1. Brighton are beaten by Millwall and therefore available to play us as scheduled that weekend ANd
2. We are drawn to play in the CLQF on the Tuesday 9th (rather than Weds 10th).

Looking at the PL TV schedule Man C v Cardiff is scheduled for Sat 6th 12:30 (but guess this is likely to be rearranged if City beat Swansea to reach the SF) but there is no live game scheduled for 5:30 so I guess this is Sky's back-up plan if the scenario ahead plays out.

It's just occurred to me that the Brighton game might even move to the Saturday due to our possible involvement in the Champions League the following tuesday.

I've looked at PL site https://www.premierleague.com/news/1059087 and its shows that there are measures in place to rearrange the KO time but there's no suggestion what the alternative date/ko time might be but would obviously have to be saturday.

This scenario will play out if:

1. Brighton are beaten by Millwall and therefore available to play us as scheduled that weekend ANd
2. We are drawn to play in the CLQF on the Tuesday 9th (rather than Weds 10th).

Looking at the PL TV schedule Man C v Cardiff is scheduled for Sat 6th 12:30 (but guess this is likely to be rearranged if City beat Swansea to reach the SF) but there is no live game scheduled for 5:30 so I guess this is Sky's back-up plan if the scenario ahead plays out.
I'm too confused man. I believe you though.

Apparently we’ve designed the doors of the stadium to be narrow enough that Jon Moss won’t fit through.

O'Dowd's well p!ssed off...

culture-club-01-860x480.jpg

Back