• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Was wondering may have missed it is there an area in or around the ground where if someone has passed away fans can go and place scarves etc(since this is quite popular thing to do now a days).

Has their been a statue of sorts been commissoned of anyone...Bill Nic...Danny Blanchflower,if so, where is it going to be?

Was wondering may have missed it is there an area in or around the ground where if someone has passed away fans can go and place scarves etc(since this is quite popular thing to do now a days).

Has their been a statue of sorts been commissoned of anyone...Bill Nic...Danny Blanchflower,if so, where is it going to be?
I guess we need to woe something out ourselves and pick an area that seems fitting, maybe wherever the main ‘entrance’ would be at new WHL? Where would these type of tributes have been previously, West Stand?
The the statue they did originally talk about one of Bill Nic between the gates which I thought would have been a nice touch but this seems to have dropped out of scope since the original design.

Until then we just have our Spanish marble one of Llorente...

I guess we need to woe something out ourselves and pick an area that seems fitting, maybe wherever the main ‘entrance’ would be at new WHL? Where would these type of tributes have been previously, West Stand?
The the statue they did originally talk about one of Bill Nic between the gates which I thought would have been a nice touch but this seems to have dropped out of scope since the original design.

Until then we just have our Spanish marble one of Llorente...
Lladro

I’m guessing nothing is imminent and today would have been a great time to provide some good news....once we start getting into next week the turnaround time for a major test event on 16 March becomes increasingly tight and therefore unlikely.

The cynic in me predicts that we will wait to either beat Woolwich or progress in champions league to announce we’ll remain at Wembley for the season.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

He doesn't look pleased.

View attachment 6050

Oh yes he does.

3209C7E200000578-0-image-a-41_1457745343566.jpg

I’m guessing nothing is imminent and today would have been a great time to provide some good news....once we start getting into next week the turnaround time for a major test event on 16 March becomes increasingly tight and therefore unlikely.

The cynic in me predicts that we will wait to either beat Woolwich or progress in champions league to announce we’ll remain at Wembley for the season.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk
Have faith my friend. I believe an announcement will be made today as we love announcements on Fridays. Bit of a pick me up before the NL Derby.

Back