• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Glenn Hoddle ( genius)

Scares the brick out of me. As an unfit, overweight person. To see someone who looks fit like Glenn get a Heart Attack and almost pass. Damn! So glad my all time favorite spurs player is recovering.

Sav was so pleased that his show hit the headlines due to Glenn... and now he can do the double-whammy and showcase Glenn's recovery.

Look at his sparkling eyes and forward posture, he is pleased as punch.

Sav was so pleased that his show hit the headlines due to Glenn... and now he can do the double-whammy and showcase Glenn's recovery.

Look at his sparkling eyes and forward posture, he is pleased as punch.
Has to cross his legs to hide his tiny erection too.

Spurs fans love him obviously, but do you think his ability gets the recognition it deserves outside of the Spurs community? I don't think it does frankly.

A good point, i think the problem he faces among other fans is that he never really got the games he deserved in the England team ( the likes of the tough tackling M/F player was to the fore at that time) and when he was used it was never on a regular basis.

I honestly believe ( bias apart) that managers should have built the England team around him, sadly to say this never happened and when he did play it was usually as a after thought. We were lucky as Spurs fans in that the team was built around him ( especially under Pleat)and because of that we got to see him at his best.

A good point, i think the problem he faces among other fans is that he never really got the games he deserved in the England team ( the likes of the tough tackling M/F player was to the fore at that time) and when he was used it was never on a regular basis.

I honestly believe ( bias apart) that managers should have built the England team around him, sadly to say this never happened and when he did play it was usually as a after thought. We were lucky as Spurs fans in that the team was built around him ( especially under Pleat)and because of that we got to see him at his best.
I couldn't agree more. The way he was used or not used by England was shameful. If he was not English it think it would have gone differently for him on the international stage, and he would be up there mentioned in the pantheon of footballing greats. He belongs in that company for me anyway.

I couldn't agree more. The way he was used or not used by England was shameful. If he was not English it think it would have gone differently for him on the international stage, and he would be up there mentioned in the pantheon of footballing greats. He belongs in that company for me anyway.

Without a doubt, his 53 caps would have been doubled if he had been Dutch, French etc.

Spurs fans love him obviously, but do you think his ability gets the recognition it deserves outside of the Spurs community? I don't think it does frankly.
He hasn’t really, although there was quite a lot of positive stuff after the heart attack when the media went into obituary mode. It’s odd how they have no qualms of showering praise on people after they’ve made their lives difficult while they were alive, not just Hoddle but also Robson and Taylor.

He hasn’t really, although there was quite a lot of positive stuff after the heart attack when the media went into obituary mode. It’s odd how they have no qualms of showering praise on people after they’ve made their lives difficult while they were alive, not just Hoddle but also Robson and Taylor.

What do you expect from a bunch of arseholes.

Its amazing really because other than Gazza he was probably England best player of the last GHod knows how many years.

Upsetting documentary to be honest, really brings it home.

Robson and the Crab were selected in England's midfield ahead of him. Those responsible should be charged with crimes against football, convicted, taken out and shot.

Robson and the Crab were selected in England's midfield ahead of him. Those responsible should be charged with crimes against football, convicted, taken out and shot.
Those players could compliment Hoddle in the right formation. Think part of the problem was being wed to 442, and not trusting Hoddle as one of the two midfielders.

Back