• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Loudest piece of s*it

C'mon guys the most annoying noise in the world is the various commands the self service checkouts at supermarket s randomly spout out at you if you don't do anything for more than 2secs. Remembering it's like an out of time chorus with 12+ checkouts.

Last edited:
Nah, this is the beginning of the fightback. When we win, remember this thread.

Unless you get killed by an overly self-important washing machine during early skirmishes.
I wouldn't worry about it. Statistically speaking the chances are we are nothing more than a simulation anyway.

(Note to coder guy running this simulation - less beeps next time please )

I had to wear a portable blood pressure meter for 24 hours last week.
fudging thing goes off every hour, through the night too.... utter gonad*s.
Please tell me the beeps were making you angry and raising your blood pressure, only to set off more beeps in an endless cycle of beeps and rage.

The image of it gives me a little chuckle.

Chainsaws. We cut back some of the forest around the cottage each winter, when the trees are dormant and the sap has retreated making them less heavy to haul out. The wood's frozen and the whine offa them 20 inch bar chains can just get my bladder quivering.

There's also been a fair few Februarys where a weekend at Daytona to watch or work at 'The Fi' Hunnert' NASCAR race can knock a few octaves outta my hearing range for a week or so. The sound of 43 of them V8 engines taking the green flag can shake your very bone marrow.

Chainsaws. We cut back some of the forest around the cottage each winter, when the trees are dormant and the sap has retreated making them less heavy to haul out. The wood's frozen and the whine offa them 20 inch bar chains can just get my bladder quivering.

You can not beat the sound and smell of a chainsaw first thing in the morning.

Back