• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

I for one am all for it. If a STH/ASTH has paid out a load of wedge and wants to earn a few extra loyalty points here and there throughout the season by helping out others, then why not? (And let's be fair, it really is only half a dozen or so extra points max right?)

As a long term member I've never had a sniff of an away game, such is the demand. But the resale market means I have a chance, and have managed to get to Wolves away this season and have been offered others.

However, I do abide by the fact that the right channels should be gone through - many Twitter feeds for Spurs tickets vet the seller first to ensure no scams. And it should always be for face value, not trying to rip off a fellow Spurs fan for an extra £10 in your pocket.

I get that, but I'm a new ST Holder with 130 LP's. People above me trading in tickets are always going to stay in front points wise, fair enough I might be able to get an away ticket at FV, but he will get a LP that is due to me, therefore I have no chance of ever catching up and getting tickets on my own account.

I get that, but I'm a new ST Holder with 130 LP's. People above me trading in tickets are always going to stay in front points wise, fair enough I might be able to get an away ticket at FV, but he will get a LP that is due to me, therefore I have no chance of ever catching up and getting tickets on my own account.

Understandable, and guess I never saw it that way.

Though, when you became a STH only recently, did you really imagine you'd ever catch up with those who've been STH's for several years??
I admire the optimism, but surely the realistic point of view was to become a STH for the home games in the new stadium first and foremost, and anything else is a bonus.
Prob wishful thinking to be catching those above you anytime soon mate. Think you'll need several years under your belt first to even get close to away tickets based on LPs.

Gotta start somewhere of course, so fair play.

Understandable, and guess I never saw it that way.

Though, when you became a STH only recently, did you really imagine you'd ever catch up with those who've been STH's for several years??
I admire the optimism, but surely the realistic point of view was to become a STH for the home games in the new stadium first and foremost, and anything else is a bonus.
Prob wishful thinking to be catching those above you anytime soon mate. Think you'll need several years under your belt first to even get close to away tickets based on LPs.

Gotta start somewhere of course, so fair play.

In fairness, I don't think @nelto implied any expectation of that happening "soon". Any new STH (myself included) understands that it is going to be a long haul to build up points. But with the rolling 5-year cut-off, and if points matched attendance, it should be possible to reach the higher levels, eventually, if you are picking up points for the less popular cup games for example.
Away games can be 2, 3, 4 points, depending on the opposition and date of fixture. If a STH is regularly buying tickets just for the points but then re-sells the ticket, over the course of a season that would be a fair amount of LPs racked up, which could be going to someone else who would buy the ticket and attend. Of course no one really knows to what extent this is a regular occurrence.

It's not that long ago that a few away games every year went to Bronze / Lilywhite members. I got tickets for Slavia away in Prague in 2008 on my membership. Chelsea away also went to members quite often because of steep prices, also not unusual that fixtures up north had tickets available (Liverpool, Man United, Saudi Sportswashing Machine), some even on general sale. In theory, it shouldn't be impossible for some tickets to trickle down to my lousy 80 points on my season ticket, except ticket prices have plummeted and a significant black market is there to be exploited by those with enough points to buy tickets for every game.

Well.......I'm going to trundle up to Wembley one last time. Hopefully the boxpark is open earlyish so i can drink and feed myself.

I cant miss the gooner game, i just cant do it. We need to crush them, after this years emirates let down, lets give them a real good send off back to Wembley Park.

Huddersfield and West Ham early kickoffs, but subject to CL scheduling. As if they're going to give us the required recovery time if we end up playing on the Wednesday before.

Just checking some dates and noticed .....KLAXON.....

Liverpool away 31st March (4.30ko) is Mothers Day........get yourselves organised men.......early lunch, can still make the game.

31st March is also clock change - you'll lose an hour's sleep.

01:00 GMT/Zulu becomes 02:00 BST/Alpha

As we'll all still be celebrating another trouncing of SCBC, being in bed at that hour is unlikely.

Theres going to be hell of a turn round for tickets if the legends game is on the 30th,there has to be a meeting on the monday to say yes everything was ok, then the game on the 3rd,the circle of doom will be turning like a windmill in a middle of a tornado.

Theres going to be hell of a turn round for tickets if the legends game is on the 30th,there has to be a meeting on the monday to say yes everything was ok, then the game on the 3rd,the circle of doom will be turning like a windmill in a middle of a tornado.

The final test event should be a formality. IF .... there a few dramas at the U18, and these are shown to have been addressed. IF .... there are no new dramas.

Building experience in the staff is the real key. The tech systems must have been approved to get this far.

So to avoid the mad rush you/we fear, I would expect any tickets to go on sale before the Leg-Ends Match.

The club will have a critical path depending on FA Cup results.

Mind you, if Brighton AND Palarse progress, the latter might have less recovery time. If they play each other .... my, what larks, Pip. What larks.

May be a silly question, appologies if so, but will The Huddersfield game stay at it's current time, and date now the UCL draw outcome is known?

Review of scheduled home games and possibility of rearrangement:

Sun 7th - Brighton - will definitely be moved; either because Brighton progress in FA Cup but also due to our UCL match v Emirates Marketing Project scheduled for Tuesday 9th; it will therefore either be Saturday 6th or Tues 23/Weds 24

Huddersfield - Sat 13th 12:30 KO - no need for game to be rearranged now that UCL draw has been made; this is probably the perfect scheduling as gives us 4 days post City first leg (and City play Sunday 14th v palace so we'll have 24 hours extra rest going into 2nd leg).

West Ham - Sat 27th 12:30KO - doubt this will move; if we were in CL SF it would be midweek after so sat is ideal.

Everton - Sun 12 Mat 1500 - definitely remains at this date/time as all final day PL games must KO at same time

C Palace - still dependent on Brighton outcome; Brighton lose and we play Palace tues 23/wed 24; brighton win and then we play Palace Weds 3rd April.

They wouldn't dare put up season ticket prices would they?No doubt we will have to confirm before we know if we will have cl football.

Out of interest does anyone know if all the Season tickets are gone? or will be?

I am contemplating getting one even though I am out of the country at the moment so I have one for when I get back. I could then sell tickets for face value ( I am not going to scalp fellow fans ) and when I Am over I can go to a few games whilst there and eventually have a season ticket for when I get back in the country.

Out of interest does anyone know if all the Season tickets are gone? or will be?

I am contemplating getting one even though I am out of the country at the moment so I have one for when I get back. I could then sell tickets for face value ( I am not going to scalp fellow fans ) and when I Am over I can go to a few games whilst there and eventually have a season ticket for when I get back in the country.
You may be able to get a horrendously expensive one but all the normal ones are sold out

Back