• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Will it stick?

That would be them fudged if it does!

No choice but to keep players who want to leave, no chance to build the team into Sarri-ball

When the sack Sarri who will take over?

Is the Higuain deal with an option to buy? Potentially they dont have a striker next season too...

All far to good to be true, Im going to guess at them successfully challenging it and getting it down to "slap on the wrist"

tumblr_m6vyzxsq4O1qm2lxa.gif

Will it stick?

That would be them fudged if it does!

No choice but to keep players who want to leave, no chance to build the team into Sarri-ball

When the sack Sarri who will take over?

Is the Higuain deal with an option to buy? Potentially they dont have a striker next season too...

All far to good to be true, Im going to guess at them successfully challenging it and getting it down to "slap on the wrist"
Wouldnt necessarily be a bad thing for them if it did stick. They have a lot of very talented youngsters and their downfall has been investing in average foreigners of late....

Wouldnt necessarily be a bad thing for them if it did stick. They have a lot of very talented youngsters and their downfall has been investing in average foreigners of late....

They have shown no willingness at all to use these youngsters, it would be a remarkable change of tact if they were able to suddenly start introducing them successfully.

Should be interesting either way.

Though as I said, I rather expect the ban wont come to pass

They will probably drag it out enough to be able to stock up in the summer and have the ban next year.

I think that this will be their tactic too. It could be interesting because it looks like Abramovic has lost interest in Chelsea too, so he may not be prepared to bankroll a splurge.

I think that this will be their tactic too. It could be interesting because it looks like Abramovic has lost interest in Chelsea too, so he may not be prepared to bankroll a splurge.

Romans just waiting for the right phone call/email and he will be history.

Back