• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

PDC World Darts

Saying all that, with the form he's in and the way the big names have been dropping I'd say he's a fair bet to go all the way this year.

Shame Smith couldn't take the opportunities when mvg missed. He will come again though.
That said this is really the only title mvg cares about and he was focused in every round wasn't quite at last night's level

First year in a long time that I haven’t watched any of the Worlds. My interest has faded as a few of the big personalities have retired or dropped out of contention over the past few years. Shame - it used to be a real highlight of Christmas and New Year for me.

First year in a long time that I haven’t watched any of the Worlds. My interest has faded as a few of the big personalities have retired or dropped out of contention over the past few years. Shame - it used to be a real highlight of Christmas and New Year for me.

Same didn't really get into it this year, feels like the standard has got worse.

Same didn't really get into it this year, feels like the standard has got worse.

Definitely had a 'watered down' feel to it this year. I lost count of the number of times I looked at the schedule for a session and thought, 'nope, nothing worth bothering with there.'

I didnt enjoy the PDC at all this year, the premlims and the women coming in made it feel longer and by the time the business end came in I was bored.

I normally only watch the latter stages, I didn't really enjoy the final though. Didn't feel like much of a contest.

The BDO standard is improving, the early stages are comparable to the PDC. If you look at the bottom half of the draw there is alot of high 80 low 90 Averages which alot of PDC fans scoff at in the BDO

upload_2019-1-10_10-44-38.png

Watching PLD from Dublin now Peter Wright is not a popular man there, to put it mildly. Lennon fudged up at 3-0 up, so Wright leading 5-3 now.
Edit 5-4 now

Back