• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

If only the FA would do something to improve the standard of refereeing. No more offside goals or diving to win pens. I'm sure Klopp would be thrilled.

They play Watford next who just hammered Cardiff 5-1 away, Deulofeu (ex Everton) scored a hat trick...

Won't be a guaranteed result for them, particularly with two days less recovery.

The table often lies.

Liverpool have a large number of points - thats the truth.

Doesnt mean they are an especially good team though.

They were average as it gets yesterday. Their fabled attack disappeared, their midfield was barely functional and the defence didnt look at all special.

Pretty much the same as every other time Ive seen them this season.

And yet people, even in here, get all carried away with how "great" they are...

Looks like the Dippers are now spending more on players’ wages than Emirates Marketing Project :eek:

Been heading that way for a while.

People might argue they havent spent much, given Coutinho paid for some of their big buys - but they have spent big on players and bigger on wages.

I dont imagine they can keep it up for too long.

Nor do I imagine Klopp can get away with so much expense and so little to show for it...

The table often lies.

Liverpool have a large number of points - thats the truth.

Doesnt mean they are an especially good team though.

They were average as it gets yesterday. Their fabled attack disappeared, their midfield was barely functional and the defence didnt look at all special.

Pretty much the same as every other time Ive seen them this season.

And yet people, even in here, get all carried away with how "great" they are...

As much as it rankers us all they are better than us. Not sure I’d go "great" that's a little OTT.
A draw at OT against Ole's MU is not too shabby. Both parties will OK with that.

I think you got your Burnley back now. They were excellent at what they do.

Last edited:
Back