• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I don't know.
Jokes aside I did think it would be an opportunity to open the kop side and show away games in there, as long as they blocked off access to the pitch it could be the equivalent of the boxpark at Wembley. Only issue would be if Goons were playing at home I guess?

Jokes aside I did think it would be an opportunity to open the kop side and show away games in there, as long as they blocked off access to the pitch it could be the equivalent of the boxpark at Wembley. Only issue would be if Goons were playing at home I guess?

yeah, they used to do this, I'm not sure how much money they made out of it though, also I guess broadcast rights make it difficult

they should host some of the womens and kids games there too if they feel the surface can take the extra games

yeah, they used to do this, I'm not sure how much money they made out of it though, also I guess broadcast rights make it difficult

they should host some of the womens and kids games there too if they feel the surface can take the extra games
I guess the rights to show games is the same cost as a pub?
I suppose they could charge a nominal entry fee especially if they kept it at 4 quid a pint, restrict it to ST holders and if limit is in sold go on general sale for other members). You’d then be replicating that stands match day on site revenue with a 90 minute boost as there’s be no ‘down’ time during the actual game. Like I say it may depend on transport / policing for a high uptake but given the impossibility of getting an away ticket, especially for a London game it would be something I’d be interested in, especially with a good kick off time which would mean you could watch a game before and after too, in the same way I do now in the pub (maybe at new WHL) before and after a home game.

Not sure I’d be interested in attending as much for a non prem game, such as women’s or youth teams.

I guess the rights to show games is the same cost as a pub?
I suppose they could charge a nominal entry fee especially if they kept it at 4 quid a pint, restrict it to ST holders and if limit is in sold go on general sale for other members). You’d then be replicating that stands match day on site revenue with a 90 minute boost as there’s be no ‘down’ time during the actual game. Like I say it may depend on transport / policing for a high uptake but given the impossibility of getting an away ticket, especially for a London game it would be something I’d be interested in, especially with a good kick off time which would mean you could watch a game before and after too, in the same way I do now in the pub (maybe at new WHL) before and after a home game.

Not sure I’d be interested in attending as much for a non prem game, such as women’s or youth teams.
they used to have a few 3pm games didn't they? I vaguely remember watching an away game that was not on TV at the lane on the Jumbo.

they used to have a few 3pm games didn't they? I vaguely remember watching an away game that was not on TV at the lane on the Jumbo.

my recollection is that it was all away league games for a while, not just TV games

I think they called it beam back

Back