• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

PPI Clams

Grays_1890

Colin Calderwood
I decided a couple of weeks ago that I would just use one of these no win no fee PPI hunters and they have been pretty good, had them confirm 4 of the 5 I accounted for were due a refund and now I just have to wait to see what the offer is.

Anyone else made claims? Success etc?

I decided a couple of weeks ago that I would just use one of these no win no fee PPI hunters and they have been pretty good, had them confirm 4 of the 5 I accounted for were due a refund and now I just have to wait to see what the offer is.

I understand you have recently been in an accident that wasn't your fault...

i did it a couple of years ago. Somehow ended up with £7K!!! couldn't believe it. Got my mates onto it as well and one of them clawed by £17.5K. I know a lot of folk go on about doing it yourself, but i couldn't be arsed and had no expectation of getting anything decent, so i was well happy

i did it a couple of years ago. Somehow ended up with £7K!!! couldn't believe it. Got my mates onto it as well and one of them clawed by £17.5K. I know a lot of folk go on about doing it yourself, but i couldn't be arsed and had no expectation of getting anything decent, so i was well happy

Yeh I would take anything and happily pay of 20% on whatever I got.

The only thing I found annoying was havign to work out my salaries from back in the day and I think I got who I was working for wrong on one of the claims haha

You have to be more umm... mature, don't you? It's only for people who were financially independent in the 1980s and 1990s isn't it?

The only thing I found annoying was havign to work out my salaries from back in the day and I think I got who I was working for wrong on one of the claims haha

The one I was with took 40% but I still came out 8 grand up. Seems Norwich union were fudging me in the arse back in the 90s

I don't remember having to work out what salary i was on. It was just a case of stating that if i lost my job i'd still be able to cope and pay for things, bank of mum and dad basically. And if i took out the loan or credit card in branch or on the phone
i used reclaimppi.co.uk it was a piece of tinkle.

I don't remember having to work out what salary i was on. It was just a case of stating that if i lost my job i'd still be able to cope and pay for things, bank of mum and dad basically. And if i took out the loan or credit card in branch or on the phone
i used reclaimppi.co.uk it was a piece of tinkle.

Ahhhh ok, yeh I get where you are coming from....yeh I had to answer all that too. They ask salary though too and where i worked

I'm genuinely surprised this is a real thing. I just assumed it was made up nonsense ambulance-chasing rubbish.

Were people sold PPI without being told? i.e would the customer be able to tell from looking at the account. Was PPI a one off payment or regular? And were they disguised?

I think I actually turned down PPI at the time of mortgage, having read it was not worth having due to exclusions. So much for financial astuteness. Maybe I can claim on those Centrica shares for crap management, instead.

Were people sold PPI without being told? i.e would the customer be able to tell from looking at the account. Was PPI a one off payment or regular? And were they disguised?

A case of all. Some not told, some miss sold. Some gleaned over the details when you applied for stuff, would you like PPI incase you lose your job etc etc without going into the detail they should have

Back