• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Here is probably why.

Winner:

Premier League: 2004/2005, 2005/2006, 2009/2010
FA Cup: 2006/2007, 2008/2009, 2009/2010, 2011/2012
League Cup: 2004/2005, 2006/2007
UEFA Champions League: 2011/2012
UEFA Europa League: 2012/2013

Now I'm not a fan of his.
But you are truly bonkers!
Bouncing in goals off the arse of a defender does not a good player make.

Emile Heskey has 4 league cups, an FA Cup, a Charity Shield, a Wafer Cup and a Wafer Super Cup - does that make him a good player?

I cannot understand why Sarri does not organize that side properly. DOn't get me wrong -long may it continue- but it isn't that hard to do the following

Kepa

Dave
Cahill
Luiz
Rudiger

Kante
Kovacic

Willian
Hazard
Pedro

Higuain

I suppose he'd have to drop his mate Jorghino. But that side, and shape, would get him out of trouble, no?
I don't think Kante has the ability on the ball to be a part of a double pivot - that's part of the problem he has right now.

I cannot understand why Sarri does not organize that side properly. DOn't get me wrong -long may it continue- but it isn't that hard to do the following

Kepa

Dave
Cahill
Luiz
Rudiger

Kante
Kovacic

Willian
Hazard
Pedro

Higuain

I suppose he'd have to drop his mate Jorghino. But that side, and shape, would get him out of trouble, no?
Rudiger at FB and whose Dave?

Bouncing in goals off the arse of a defender does not a good player make.

Emile Heskey has 4 league cups, an FA Cup, a Charity Shield, a Wafer Cup and a Wafer Super Cup - does that make him a good player?

What has Heskey got to do with this!
You are bonkers.

Kepa

Dave
Cahill
Luiz
Rudiger

Kante
Kovacic

Willian
Hazard
Pedro

Higuain

Youre probably right with the selection but its about more than that at Chelsea, its a club where the players can pick and chose when they are bothered to play or not and and a succession of managers who know even winning something will not ever get them any control as the owner is always ready to bin you.

You listed Fat Frank's awards as evidence of him being a good footballer. I pointed out that Heskey has a pile of trophies too.

I think Fat Franks achievements stand up to scrutiny.
Heskey was OK as a player and played in one of my favourite games for England.
You really need to get rid of the Spurs goggles you far too blinkered.

Rudiger at FB and whose Dave?

Dave is Azplicueta's nickname, and fair enough, Rudiger can play Fb but mostly on the right -side, so fine, bang that total clam Alonso on the left. Rather than pick those two things up, you can see what I mean though, right? He has a whole range of assets to use, and I didn't even mention Hudson-Adoi, Loftus-Cheek, Barkely, Giroud, I mean the list goes on! Hopefully he doesn't have a brainwave before the end of next week...

fudgers are going to end up firing Sarri just before our game with them to get the dead cat bounce

That is my biggest worry. What I really hope is that they surprise people Sunday and put in a good shift, narrowly losing but pointing to better things, etc...

Dave is Azplicueta's nickname, and fair enough, Rudiger can play Fb but mostly on the right -side, so fine, bang that total clam Alonso on the left. Rather than pick those two things up, you can see what I mean though, right? He has a whole range of assets to use, and I didn't even mention Hudson-Adoi, Loftus-Cheek, Barkely, Giroud, I mean the list goes on! Hopefully he doesn't have a brainwave before the end of next week...
Oh yea, totally, they shouldn’t be this pants.

I think Fat Franks achievements stand up to scrutiny.
Heskey was OK as a player and played in one of my favourite games for England.
You really need to get rid of the Spurs goggles you far too blinkered.
It's not Spurs goggles, it's just not wearing English ones.

Outside of that Chelsea team, Fat Frank was part of one of the least effective midfields I can remember the England team having.

It's not Spurs goggles, it's just not wearing English ones.

Outside of that Chelsea team, Fat Frank was part of one of the least effective midfields I can remember the England team having.
Oh come on, don't be silly. Lampard was an excellent player. Your love of Spurs / hatred of non-Spurs cripples your opinions.

Oh come on, don't be silly. Lampard was an excellent player. Your love of Spurs / hatred of non-Spurs cripples your opinions.
I don't think he was nearly as good as people think he was. His performances for the national team are a good example.

to be fair to fat frank, any midfield with Gerrard in it was going to be fudged because he was incapable of ever being in the right place and seemed to manage at least one horrific turnover in every game

I don't think he was nearly as good as people think he was. His performances for the national team are a good example.

They are a bad example, because (much like Alli in the summer) he wasnt played anywhere near to his strengths.

He was played in a compromised way to account for the over rated muppet that was Gerrard.

For Chelsea he was outstanding. And not in a "luxury player who they accomodated" way, he was integral to that team.

Back