• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Quality Clam

Love the peaty stuff, Laphroaig is my go to but also like Talisker and Connemara from Ireland.
Wash your mouth out (literally), there's no space here for that Irish muck.

Anyone can make whisky (note the spelling) but a good scotch is something special.

I have some whiskey in my cabinet - I give it to guests I don't like.

Wash your mouth out (literally), there's no space here for that Irish muck.

Anyone can make whisky (note the spelling) but a good scotch is something special.

I have some whiskey in my cabinet - I give it to guests I don't like.
I'm just picturing bottles of SoCo lined up, ready for action.

And some Sprite.

(I actually feel sick thinking about that)

I have a whole lot of very good bottles of Scotch, Cognac, Rum, Gin, Vodka & Liquors.
I get these from duty free shops when I travel, plus the NAAFI shop - through a friend.
However, these are for guests.
I stick to ice cold Tusker Larger. :)

LN_483051_BP_11.jpg

Bunch of ponces ^^^

I'll drink to that! Lidl's £13.49 eight-year blended whisky is named as the BEST Scotch in the world by industry experts
  • Lidl's Queen Margot Whisky, an 8 Year Blended Scotch, picked up the top prize
  • It was named 'Best Scotch Whisky' at this year's World Whiskies Awards
  • The accolade comes after a string of alcohol-related awards picked up by Lidl

Back