• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

I’ve watched 6 episodes of Russian Doll. It’s very good, it has a different feel to Happy Death Day. I’m enjoying watching the story unravel, clues starting to appear, and the interactions of the two main characters.

Late to the party, but we binged this over the weekend and thought it was excellent. How they plan to get another two seasons out of it is beyond me though.

Enjoyed Das Boot . Hope they make a second series.

True Detective next hope it’s up there with first as that was best of the two previous series.

Anyone else watched the protector on Netflix

It’s a Turkish superhero type thing

I really liked it but my missus thought it was brick as it’s dubbed

Went through Dirty John last few days on Netflix....true drama about internet dating as such ...a bit soapy in parts but quite tense most of the time,good ending but a bit unexpected, say no more. Some good acting especially Juno Temple one of the daughters and John himself played his part well too,you could see why so many women fell for him.

Finished Nightflyers, so you dont have to!

It doesnt redeem itself at all.

Great production
Wooden acting
Abysmal writing
Cliches ridden crap

The sort of "lets throw all the brick at the wall and see what sticks" kind of thing.

Every sci-fi trope ever in one show, regardless of how it works.

Random time skip, completely flat body horror, all of its in there and none is successful.

Has to be one of the worst things Ive seen in years.

Already cancelled/confirmed it won't be getting a second season I believe.

Good news, it was terrible.

Enjoying Umbrella Academy on Netflix.

Basically Xmen, but what if ProfX was a complete Donald Trump, and how damaged would these people be growing up in that environment?

Started to watch Umbrella Academy. It’s a slow starter, with not a lot of action, but it seems to have potential.

Back