• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

If a potential concern of signing a player is 'he takes up a slot in our allowed number of players' then I'd suggest he's not that good:D

He had some talent, but quite clearly hasnt fulfilled it and he isnt close to being at the desired level we require to progress....
He went about two years without scoring...

I know this will sound crazy to some but I see Stoke have had enough of Berahino after his recent drink drive arrest and intend to sell him. I was desperate for us to sign him at the time we went to £ 25m for him but Stoke rebuffed us. At the time he and Kane seemed to play well together for England U 21s and he always struck me as a good type in interviews. He is still only 25, we could get him now for next to nothing, pay him by results and give the Poch magic a chance to motivate him back to where he was. This kid has had some traumatic experiences in his life so mental state is the key. That is all it is - the talent will still be there. Seems like a nothing to lose opportunity although I suppose the downside is he takes up a slot in our allowed number of players.

Apparently Kenwyne Jones is still keeping fit in the Trinidadian league

I know this will sound crazy to some but I see Stoke have had enough of Berahino after his recent drink drive arrest and intend to sell him. I was desperate for us to sign him at the time we went to £ 25m for him but Stoke rebuffed us. At the time he and Kane seemed to play well together for England U 21s and he always struck me as a good type in interviews. He is still only 25, we could get him now for next to nothing, pay him by results and give the Poch magic a chance to motivate him back to where he was. This kid has had some traumatic experiences in his life so mental state is the key. That is all it is - the talent will still be there. Seems like a nothing to lose opportunity although I suppose the downside is he takes up a slot in our allowed number of players.

That is really scrapping the barrel ( imo) since he left WBA he has scored 5 goals in 56 games. Not what we need at all.

Scored twice in three minutes against us in the league cup semi last season.

On that theme, Aarons at Sheffield Wednesday looks a great prospect - the one who tore us a new one in that end of season match against Saudi Sportswashing Machine a few seasons back

Last edited:
It was back in 2015, so almost 4 years ago.

Yeah I remember it well came on and ripped us to pieces. Respect to the lad to getting his head down and working his way up the leagues, believe he was in league 1 at the time and will make it to the prem soon enough(not saying with us) someone like Edwards should take note of what this lad is doing.

Anyone know anything about Kai Havertz?

Someone suggested him as a good Eriksen replacement

He will be a suuperstar, he's already incredible and only 18/19 years old.

More of a deep lying player than Eriksen though. They would compliment each other. Brandt would be a more likely replacement for Eriksen.

If we could get Brandt and Havertz I'd jizz myself. They have a great understanding on the pitch

He will be a suuperstar, he's already incredible and only 18/19 years old.

More of a deep lying player than Eriksen though. They would compliment each other. Brandt would be a more likely replacement for Eriksen.

If we could get Brandt and Havertz I'd jizz myself. They have a great understanding on the pitch

That’s what I’ve read.

Can’t see Bayer selling both butch ive always liked Brandt

Only thing I’ll ssy is Bayer are a solid top 6 team in Germany but if their players are as good as people say why aren’t they higher ..

They have Tah (we have been linked with him)
The Bender brothers
Bailey
Haivertz
Brandt

That’s some real talent

That’s what I’ve read.

Can’t see Bayer selling both butch ive always liked Brandt

Only thing I’ll ssy is Bayer are a solid top 6 team in Germany but if their players are as good as people say why aren’t they higher ..

They have Tah (we have been linked with him)
The Bender brothers
Bailey
Haivertz
Brandt

That’s some real talent
Because they haven't got Poch

Back