• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

According to Alasdair Gold from football.london.com, there has been been progress in recent weeks regarding contract negotiations.

Spurs are working hard to tie Eriksen up to a new deal and I’d heard there has been some progress in recent weeks, but a lot depends on how serious the interest is from Spain.

https://www.football.london/tottenh...ttenham-stadium-tests-contracts-live-15843352

Would be absolutely excellent news, if we did manage to get him signed up in the end.

My opinion is that If Barca/Madrid don't go in for him this summer he will stay for the rest of his career at Spurs

If we got this deal done, I'd be ecstatic. He's a great player, a great pro and seems a good bloke.

However, I'm struggling to think of an example of a foreign player of his quality who came and signed for a club in England and stayed for the 10 best years of his career. Particularly when that club weren't winning trophies.

My opinion is that If Barca/Madrid don't go in for him this summer he will stay for the rest of his career at Spurs
I think thats a fair deal. If a Barca/Real come in for him he's been a great servant and if that is his peak club ambition then its fair we let him go and he ensures we receive a good wedge of cash and a handsome profit. If they aren't serious about signing him, we are a cluster of clubs the next level down and he is clearly very happy here - he's always involved passionately in celebrations when we score.....

Can't see Eriksen at another English club, unfortunately could see Toby at one. Barca have got Rabiot and De Jong? I think Hazard will go to Real. Depends if they are going to make two big signings. We could be lucky with the flow of things.

Can't see Eriksen at another English club, unfortunately could see Toby at one. Barca have got Rabiot and De Jong? I think Hazard will go to Real. Depends if they are going to make two big signings. We could be lucky with the flow of things.
I know Real appear to do as they please BUT i did hear the other day that they have to show some caution due to the expense of the redevelopment of the Bernabeau

Rabiot is a little unknown right now, (both play deeper as well).

Back