• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

DzeQJ6TXcAE7jWa.jpg

Wouldn't the press be jumping all over this if true?
And where's the pitch not closing right come from, and what's its to do with fire alarms?
If a company is in working on fire alarms and sending out updates, they add a line on the bottom saying 'oh yeah and that pitch looks dodgy mate".
Seeing as the press use internet boards as sources, it'll surely appear soon.

Wouldn't the press be jumping all over this if true?
And where's the pitch not closing right come from, and what's its to do with fire alarms?
If a company is in working on fire alarms and sending out updates, they add a line on the bottom saying 'oh yeah and that pitch looks dodgy mate".

Lorraine sounds like she's talking complete and utter brick to me. Just like that Stacey bell end, celebrating his 'near ten thousand' followers. This reveals true motivations, IMO.

Lorraine sounds like she's talking complete and utter brick to me. Just like that Stacey bell end, celebrating his 'near ten thousand' followers. This reveals true motivations, IMO.
Exactly. Once someone gets to around those amount of genuine followers I think they may be targeted by sponsors and can get some kind of revenue. That's what happens on Instagram anyway with these "influencers". So glad Im not on any of these social media apps anymore. Full of narcissistic celebrity wannabes. There is no hope for the future of society I'm afraid.

See what happens with Palace today anyway.

Last edited:
As already stated the outcome of Crystal Palace's FA Cup tie at doncaster (could have been us :eek:) may have some impact on any future announcements. Should Palace win then our PL match against them scheduled for Sun 17 March will be re-arranged. The next home match after this is Brighton (Sat 6 April); however, as also already stated this is the weekend of FA Cup Semi-finals which Brighton may still be involved in (won't know until 17 March).

However, there is a further complication as we clearly cannot play a home match at Wembley on the weekend of 6/7 April due to the semi-finals and the Monday night slot is also (hopefully!) a no-go as the Champions League QF 1st leg will take place that midweek.

Therefore, for us to play Brighton on the 6/7 April they a) need to be knocked out of the FAC at QF stage and secondly it will have to be at an alternate venue.

On one level it may be more straight forward if Palace get beaten today meaning the league game goes ahead on 17 March; but this then puts pressure on the stadium being ready especially if we believe the rumour that PL have insisted that at least 5 games must be played at NWHL.

POtentially both the Palace and Brighton games will need to be re-arranged; there are only 2 available midweeks before the end of the season - 2/3 April and 23/24 April. I say clear i.e. there are no Champions League ties as UEFA stipulate that domestic ties must not clash with their fixtures (thus ruling out 9/10 April, 16/17 April, 30 April/1 May an 7/8 May). I guess in theory should we not be in the CL semi-finals we could play Monday night on 22 April, 29 April or 6 May but this would involve having to play two games in a 48-period somewhere down the line. There may also be the opportunity to play a Friday evening to compensate but this will partly depend on Sky being happy to schedule!

And to add to this fixture jigsaw there's also the small matter of us wanting to move into a new stadium that may or may not be ready anytime soon!

Back