• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2018/19

There is also a huge lack of leadership on the pitch. After conceding the first goal, you could see heads drop and any sense of belief vanished from the team. Nobody on that pitch did anything to rally the troops or instill some energy.

It's a world away from what we see at Spurs these days. We concede, you can see the team ready to go from the kick off, sort of knowing that they will be able to get back in the game regardless.

My good what a toss fest the BT build up is! Compare it to last Wednesday before our game.... My word! Embarrassing!
It's all about if Bayern maybe can get an away goal!

Really, REALLY hope Bayern do them over. Would be magic. Klopp being knocked out by the biggest side in Germany, the schadenfreude would be orgasmic.

If you didn't know any of the teams, one would think this is some David vs Goliat game! Totally ridiculous tosserpool toss fest!

I don’t think anyone will ever match Liverpool’s luck this season

Already a handball given that was clearly off the face which put Munich forward in 1 on 1

Munich hit post/miss glorious chance

Slice that for every other team smashes the back of the net.

Back