• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Love this picture, it captures his joy.

9785310-6701753-image-a-37_1550092138601.jpg

Would love to see him next season with no world cup or gonad*s international football in his legs.

Think we would be top if it were not for the world cup. I hated the world cup last summer and I hate it even more now.

Leicester won the title cos they had no derby matches and we will miss out this year because of the fudging world cup.

I think we will miss out because if World Cup & Korea’s tournaments. If we hadn’t lost Son during key times in the season then we would have more points.

There is more risk of Barcelona coming in for him than Erikson.

But not more risk of us losing him ..

- Barca is a threat for Eriksen because of the Danish connection, he would likely fit in their midfield and he has no inherent loyalty to us.
- Son to me is a guy who us giving him the time to get his medal and support his country has probably won us a lot of loyalty, and I think for Korean's (like a lot of other countries), PL has a higher attraction than Spain.

And thank f.ck he hasn't got to do that army b.ollocks.

Watching him last night it was dawning on me just how good he might be next season, a summer off, free from international distractions, the weight of national service lifted, and the ability to just focus on Spurs...

...I mean, look how good he has been this season while dealing with all that! What can he be like next year?!

Can't remember the last time he was out with an injury(oh gawd ive said it now),no groin strains,hamstrings,or ligaments.....if he does suffer something be interesting how he recovers...i do believe since Kane suffered with his ankle issues he's lost half a yard of pace,seeing him a couple of years ago and this season you can see it.

I’ll be honest, I’ve always discounted them as a little silly, but those handshake routine things that Son has (it seems a tailored one) with every player in the squad must aid team bonding massively.

I love that he’s a part of our club.

His runs in to goalscoring opportunities were really good last night, if only he'd been picked out a few more times

I think this is the reason Kane and Son suit each other so much. They're each willing to do the dirty work to set each other up and they're both more than capable of delivering a key pass.

Can only imagine how much hype there would be about Son if he was Brazilian or Argentine but guess that helps to keep him off the Spanish giants’ radars at least!

this is a great point, there's definitely an inherent bias against korean/japanese/chinese players etc which is fine, Son is as clinical as just about any forward in europe, the energy he brings to the team is contagious, in the top 10 of signings for me.

Watching him last night it was dawning on me just how good he might be next season, a summer off, free from international distractions, the weight of national service lifted, and the ability to just focus on Spurs...

...I mean, look how good he has been this season while dealing with all that! What can he be like next year?!
Arghhhhh! You just guaranteed he will be out all season through injury.

And closer to his prime ...

Next season, new stadium, a fit Dele/Kane/Son to start season, all with a year more experience, all a little closer to their prime, could be very interesting.

Be interesting, could Son outscore Kane?

The problem with Son is when he is on form he is red hot but when he isn’t he can be very frustrating to watch. Luckily his form has been consistent over a long period.

Back