• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

I was watching him a year or two back do the crossbar challenge. I think he hit it 12 times out of 15. Amazing. Half of his deliveries now don't get above chest height. Not amazing.

Good 2nd half though ;)

I’m going to hate this summer if we lose both Eriksen and Toby, which seems likely. Scary thought,
Yeah, and we're all going to die too. And the world is going to heat up and many will drown, there will be famines and floods and many millions will painfully take their final breaths. So let's not have this 3-0 win against BvB get in the way of that.

Yeah, and we're all going to die too. And the world is going to heat up and many will drown, there will be famines and floods and many millions will painfully take their final breaths. So let's not have this 3-0 win against BvB get in the way of that.

fudging glorious win! Love it!!!

I've got the lesbians, and I know a supermarket that sells custard and rubber gloves

Then let’s set this up! I feel like the king of this! So I will pick a day that suits me and that is the day that this will happen. You can be my second in charge if you deliver on your promises. I feel this will be a great day for both Spurs and this forum

I still reckon Levy is delaying the new contact to save £. If he's on £70k today and wants £150k, then the £80k per week saving means the club saves £4m if he signs the new deal a year later. Thats a material amount

I still reckon Levy is delaying the new contact to save £. If he's on £70k today and wants £150k, then the £80k per week saving means the club saves £4m if he signs the new deal a year later. Thats a material amount

Stop it! By all accounts an offer is already on the table, it's HIM holding out to see if Real/Barca come in for him...no way Levy delays a contract offer to allow him to reach a point where he has only 1 year left

We scored with an Eriksen corner, wowzers.

Thought his corners were better than usual last night. Aside from the goal, Toby got on the end of one at the near post and very nearly scored; another beat not only the first man but everyone else as well and reached Foyth at the far side of the area; another made it into the “mix” and came to Moura to get a half-shot off.
So not all bad.

Back