• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur - Some German Team

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm quite happy with the first half. Only one poor piece of play out from the back to give them a potential gift, and one more piece of bad play on their corner, where we left the 2v1 which led to a good chance for them. Meanwhile, we had Lucas go close early on and Son forcing a save.

Just keep it steady, we can nick a result to take out there. The main thing is to be well in the tie at the end of 90 minutes imo, give ourselves a chance.
I'd give us a 10% chance. :p

Poch is turning into quite a Game Master, the lads are responding beautifully, tonight is just another example

Not really worth bothering Milo now, it’s all fairly obvious. So, who did we want in the next round?

Remember being at WHL having a tinkle at HT 3-0 up against Utd - joking with the bloke beside me at the urinal about losing 4-3. We were wrong, as we lost 5-3.

Feels like very different days though.

Job ony half done, but couldnt ask for much more. They will be stronger 2nd leg, and we should be too.

Cant take it too easy over there, we've been 3-0 up before after a 1st leg and almost blew it,but this is a better and more experienced Tottenham these days
The ups and downs of those Champions League campaigns are starting to show....showing as valuable experience and a bucket load of nouse.

Last edited:
I'd have taken that before the game...

Great second half, they barely had a sniff at goal.

Jan Vertonghen Super-Jan celebration and everything. If he doesn't get motm something is seriously wrong. Different class even though others were also very good.

Loved Pochettino bringing on Llorente after they brought off their tallest and strongest centre back.

Shout out to Foyth. A couple of errors in the first half, one of them a big one. But stayed brave and played very well in a huge game. Faith repaid. fudge buying players.

Back