• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

Since the French league is one of the few BT Sport haven't managed to lose the rights to (yet), he's never hugely impressed me for Lyon. Average again tonight. Bit of a Fancy Dan. A less funny looking Shaqiri.

Well we know we will defo need to spend in the summer and i feel we coud get rid and upgrade on a number of players without actually distrupting the core of the team.

I would get rid of

Tripps
Dier
Llorente
Wanyama
Lamela if he is as injury prone as it seems (but not a priorty sale)

I think to get to that next level we need a top right back, a world class CM and a decent back up for Kane.

Well we know we will defo need to spend in the summer and i feel we coud get rid and upgrade on a number of players without actually distrupting the core of the team.

I would get rid of

Tripps
Dier
Llorente
Wanyama

I think to get to that next level we need a top right back, a world class CM and a decent back up for Kane.

Dier and Lamela are two I'd definitely keep. Dier because he's a big lump, but he's our big lump, and he's a tactically aware big lump who does a lot of jobs on the field with minimal fuss. He's more important to us and how we play than he sometimes appears.

Lamela, because he's in a situation where his injuries mean he isn't really entitled to a consistent spot in the first eleven, but he's still around enough to be a very competent backup. It's rare to find that.

I'd be fine with Tripps and Wanyama leaving, though. And I assume Llorente's contract is ending on July 1st, so he's out of here anyway.

Article on Wan Bissaka in the grauniad

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-crystal-palace-interview-best-tackler-europe

Other than the arsenal fan bit I really think he’d be an improvement on any of the current 3 with a lot of future potential. The way we play means our full backs end up being the extra man against defensive teams and the combination of his defensive physicality and ability on the ball would be the best if both worlds.

Thats my old school! Weird, small world and that.

Im a big fan of Wan-Bissaka, would love to get him in.

You can tell yourself the only reason you didn’t make it as a pro!

I was only ever "decent", never particularly good or bad.

And had that annoying Holtby like quality of doing everything 100mph until I was knackared...

As much as I love football I was never ever going to be a proper player!

I would get rid of

Tripps
Dier
Llorente
Wanyama

I'd definitely keep Dier. He's our best DM, allows us to switch between back 4 and back 3 during a game, is a leader, English, one of the few players we have which is taller than 5 foot 3,...

I'd definitely keep Dier. He's our best DM, allows us to switch between back 4 and back 3 during a game, is a leader, English, one of the few players we have which is taller than 5 foot 3,...

He may be English, but apparently he doesn't qualify as home grown!

I would still keep him though.

I would get rid of

Tripps
Dier
Llorente
Wanyama

Disagree with getting rid of Dier, he is important player for us who can cover at FB, CB, and CM. and fill all those positions well.

Disagree with getting rid of Dier, he is important player for us who can cover at FB, CB, and CM. and fill all those positions well.
Agree with that. Our own James Milner ;)

I like Dier a lot but I think he has plateaued a bit this last season or so. He needs to find that upwards groove again.

Agree with that. Our own James Milner ;)

I like Dier a lot but I think he has plateaued a bit this last season or so. He needs to find that upwards groove again.

I know most folks think Milner is brick (he plays for Liverpool you know;)) but he is good player ( dirty bastard though) and its good to have a player who can play ( well) in different positions.

In Dier we have one who can do that, i do agree its not been his best season ( so far) but he has suffered from injurys more then he has before. He has played a lot for us and its not easy to shift positions all the time and it does not help them as players at times. Look at Mabbutt he was played all over the place during his early years here and it was only once he settled into playing CB did we see him at his best.

I know most folks think Milner is brick (he plays for Liverpool you know;)) but he is good player ( dirty bastard though) and its good to have a player who can play ( well) in different positions.

In Dier we have one who can do that, i do agree its not been his best season ( so far) but he has suffered from injurys more then he has before. He has played a lot for us and its not easy to shift positions all the time and it does not help them as players at times. Look at Mabbutt he was played all over the place during his early years here and it was only once he settled into playing CB did we see him at his best.
I think he might strike up a good partnership with Winks in the middle if they both can stay fit. We'd be mad to sell him really.

Player wants to join Spurs – Tottenham ‘betrothed’ for summer wedding, big shock signing
By Sport Witness Team -

12th February 2019

Tuttosport throw a curveball into Ivan Perisic’s situation on Tuesday by reporting the player looks set to sign for Tottenham in the summer window, if everything fall into place.

It’s claimed that during the January transfer window, Perisic’s preference was actually to move to Tottenham ahead of Arsenal, but Mauricio Pochettino’s side didn’t really push with their effort and that’s why it wasn’t the headline story.

Things are predicted to be different for the summer, with Perisic ‘betrothed’ to Spurs for what is described as a summer wedding. The bells will ring and the Croatian find himself married to the London club.

He has a desire to play in the Premier League, and Tottenham is surprisingly the club now at the forefront.

A transfer is likely to be at a lower price than previously reported and there’s a chance for Inter Milan to get a Tottenham player in the deal, with both Moussa Sissoko and Serge Aurier named as possibilities.

Pochettino signing a 30 year old, who would arrive as a big signing on matching wages, doesn’t sound like something Tottenham would normally do… but Tuttosport are adamant, and if players can be used in the deal that may make what initially seems unlikely more possible.

Its being reported all over but Tuttosport seems to be the only source.

I stand to be corrected but always had them down as flimflam merchants.

Back