• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harry Winks was awesome in his defensive covering, did so well. Also burst forward and retained possession well. MOTM for me.

Sanchez was a beast. Trippier was unfortunately typically shaky.

Sissoko's Pirlo esque passing in the first half was great, good clips forward, perfectly weighted. Also the way he bundled Chillwell over first half in a 50-50 was amazing. In the closing minutes of the game he was vital too.

Lloris back to his best, amazing saves. Strong for the penalty, although that should have been saved. Vardy LOL!

Finally Michael Oliver is either totally inept or corrupt. His performance needs to be investigated. 8 fouls against us to 0 for them in 55 minutes? How is that even possible?

Then booking Son for diving on a legitimate penalty claim and letting Maddison crumple like a heap for theirs, ridiculous.

fudge Vardy, fudge Maddison, fudge Oliver and fudge their clamish happy-clapper fans. We march on!

COYS!

Last edited:
Disappointed no Leicester fans, or Fighting C0ck members, have yet picked up on “encrochment”...

I was very pleased with that one. :cool:

Henry was arguably a better all round player but Ageuro and Drogba are without doubt the two strikers you would want playing for you in a big game. Aguero also has the best goals to game ratio of any striker in the premier league over a certain number of games to IIRC?

Best striker of this decade in the PL.
Absolutely loathe Henry though.

Somewhat lucky win all in all. But three points is three points, hopefully our performances will return quickly. Credit to Leicester, thought they played well.Pochettino isn't very flexible. The right player has to be hard working, great stamina, attitude, with the right quality.

That lack of flexibility has worked rather well for us so far. I think it might work out in the future as well.

Not much quite as expensive as the wrong signing.

Tielmans did look good, though not sure he looked better than Winks or Sissoko... We've reportedly been after him before, I think the club would have known enough about him to make an informed and clever decision. A single game doesn't change that.
He is a loan signing isn't he? Perhaps we will be in for him in the Summer like we did with Toby at Southampton.

I've now had a look at RAWK and they make FoxesTalk seem pro Spurs.

Some highlights:

We are by far the luckiest team in the history of being lucky.

All our players do is cheat and dive.

It's incredible how such an average side can be just five points behind the glorious and mighty Liverpool.

It must be nice not having the ref fudge you over in every game.

We are the darlings of Sky.

Alan Smith couldn't possibly be a gooner the way he goes on about us.

It just needs someone to drop a bomb on top of Liverpool, it won’t make the brickhole look any worse and will get rid of the majority of their deluded supporters and make England a better place.

Funny to me that when we manage to win -despite a dodgy ref who gave us nothing and then everything- and with an ever-so-slight list of absentees, our win is seen as “lucky” or a case of “getting away it” as opposed to showing a winning meteorology and getting the job done. Lloris saved the pen as much as chavvo missed it, and for all the hype, Maddison wasn’t all that. Leicester were decent but we were decent too, and deserved the win as much for obduracy as anything else.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
I disagree. On the aggregate they deserved to win. Winning mentality has nothing to do with the opposition not being able to hit the broad side of a barn with a banjo. In this game we got lucky and it's ok to admit it. It was the Manure game in reverse. They didn't win because they had a winning mentality. We just forgot where the net was.

I disagree. On the aggregate they deserved to win. Winning meteorology has nothing to do with the opposition not being able to hit the broad side of a barn with a banjo. In this game we got lucky and it's ok to admit it. It was the Manure game in reverse. They didn't win because they had a winning meteorology. We just forgot where the net was.

Fair enough, I partially disagree. I think when you factor in Oliver and the pens/booking...
if Oliver actually gave free-kicks for those fouls, they might have been forced to check their game.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back