• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agreed. It’s nonsense that there aren’t players out there who could improve us. Either we’re skint or we’re being too picky in the transfer market.
Or perhaps, and some of you may have missed this, Poch doesn’t sign players and throw them straight into the starting 11. So given that, we might have got a prospect on loan, but he and his aura would be partaking in the usual three or so months settling in process.

Somewhat lucky win all in all. But three points is three points, hopefully our performances will return quickly. Credit to Leicester, thought they played well.
That Tielemanns player looks a find... sort of adds a pinch of salt to Poch saying we could find decent players that would have suited us.

It's more that we aren't sufficiently clever and flexible, me thinks. And - ironically - we actually had a player in Nkoudou who Monaco wanted... and we ended up giving to them!
Pochettino isn't very flexible. The right player has to be hard working, great stamina, attitude, with the right quality.

That lack of flexibility has worked rather well for us so far. I think it might work out in the future as well.

Not much quite as expensive as the wrong signing.

Tielmans did look good, though not sure he looked better than Winks or Sissoko... We've reportedly been after him before, I think the club would have known enough about him to make an informed and clever decision. A single game doesn't change that.

Having been through the match thread on FoxesTalk:

tenor.gif

I've now had a look at RAWK and they make FoxesTalk seem pro Spurs.

Some highlights:

We are by far the luckiest team in the history of being lucky.

All our players do is cheat and dive.

It's incredible how such an average side can be just five points behind the glorious and mighty Liverpool.

It must be nice not having the ref fudge you over in every game.

We are the darlings of Sky.

Alan Smith couldn't possibly be a gooner the way he goes on about us.

Some highlights:

It's incredible how such an average side can be just five points behind the glorious and mighty Liverpool.

Holy brick. Are they on crack?!!!!

Edit: yes of course they are. It’s Merseyside. My bad.

Most of Trippiers running was trying to get back into position.

Trippier went forward as he had cover from sissoko

They actually work well like that

There was a point in the second half when trippier hit a free kick form our left and then ran ran the width of the pitch to get back in position

Some highlights:

Sounds like the reverse of scaramanga.

Or perhaps, and some of you may have missed this, Poch doesn’t sign players and throw them straight into the starting 11. So given that, we might have got a prospect on loan, but he and his aura would be partaking in the usual three or so months settling in process.

If Chelski had given Jorghino time to settle he wouldn’t be a busted Prem flush right now.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

That Tielemanns player looks a find... sort of adds a pinch of salt to Poch saying we could find decent players that would have suited us.

It's more that we aren't sufficiently clever and flexible, me thinks. And - ironically - we actually had a player in Nkoudou who Monaco wanted... and we ended up giving to them!

Tielemans will be a one in three IMO. N’Koudou has had chances to convince. One in four with brainfarts defensively.
Why do you doubt Poch in this regard?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back