• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I genuinely can't express how much I love Son. Literally everything about him.

My word, the match stats :eek:. Xg of 0.8 vs 3.7.

Can't believe we got away with that but it is swings and roundabouts. Happy with the win and hope we perform better against Dortmund and Chelsea, City and Liverpool because (and I don't think we are winning a trophy this season now) but if we're to get a trophy this season, we'll need to either beat Dortmund and more or likely get at least 7 points out of those 3 league games and we won't be doing that if we perform like this.

ok .. own up, who fudged Oliver's wife and put a Spur's brand on her? 51st minute before we won our first foul … amazing

Another job done result .. this side keeps going ...

MoM has to be your goalkeeper when he saves a pen and a one on one

Sissoko, Winks and Skipp all deserve a mention too

If the penalty attempt or the strike had been any good, then yes, Lloris would have won the stuffed badger. But it deserves to go on Moussa’s mantelpiece this week.

Funny to me that when we manage to win -despite a dodgy ref who gave us nothing and then everything- and with an ever-so-slight list of absentees, our win is seen as “lucky” or a case of “getting away it” as opposed to showing a winning mentality and getting the job done. Lloris saved the pen as much as chavvo missed it, and for all the hype, Maddison wasn’t all that. Leicester were decent but we were decent too, and deserved the win as much for obduracy as anything else.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

You know that your thirteen year old has been hitting the puddings a little too hard when she leaps into your arms to celebrate the win, catches you in the head with her elbow and five minutes later you’re still seeing stars.

Right, Spurs shirt on and off to walk the dog around Leicester!

Just spent 15 minutes browsing ‘Foxes Talk’ forum, and the absolute epic amount of tinkle that result has just boiled, has made life truly worth living! COYS!!!! :D

Funny to me that when we manage to win -despite a dodgy ref who gave us nothing and then everything- and with an ever-so-slight list of absentees, our win is seen as “lucky” or a case of “getting away it” as opposed to showing a winning meteorology and getting the job done. Lloris saved the pen as much as chavvo missed it, and for all the hype, Maddison wasn’t all that. Leicester were decent but we were decent too, and deserved the win as much for obduracy as anything else.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I do not want to see Maddison in Spurs' colours ..

Back